• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHAT the [BEEP]!?

sorry i kinda talk some sence into myself .. cos i would need to make around $1000 per month to break even. do u know any ad companies which would actually pay that much and would be easy to do with 1000 free web hosting clients or less :D

heh that sux oh well... why do you keep posting like 2 mins after your last post when you can just post on one post

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
i dunno .. i already think of something else to say.
Then go add it to your other post. You already have like 40 posts in this thread alone.

i wouldnt mind displaying embeded ads in my page as long as i can move them where i want but popups is a no go

i like ads in the center of my layout not over or under right in middle of it :D

umm i got lost lol :rolleyes:

i just only like ads in middle of page like above news section im just saying but i hope you find some way to host sites for free

you should make like 3 choices of packages to get hosted

first one free second premium 3rd professional

first with
cgi perl php mySQL with ad or something

and the rest with whatever :D

This is so pathethic , fractional T1?

Fractional indeed... seems to me like it was some kind of DSL or CABLE MODEM connection from rr.com

Only thing I would risk putting in a server hosted on a friggin home DSL or CABLE is a bunch of crap. It aint worth shit and no one cares if it dissapears.

One simple phonecall will but any such business offline forever.

Sad but true...

yep but he was going to upgrade it but then i began to start thinking why he didnt buy a domain and no domain hosting is because i dont think he was really planning on keeping it very long..

he said me would have at least upgraded to a T3

and it was from rr.com lol

hey whats up everyone i just got done talking to Zack he was actually hacked and he is trying hard to get it back up but he cant get access to it who ever hacked him changed his password..

he might have to format his machine and start fresh.. :confused2

::Starts relaxing::
O good, he aint gone forever.
Stupid hackers!!! Thats 2 servers I was on that got hacked.
::starts changing:::confused2 :mad: :angry2:

Re: Re: Re: Zacknetwork Replacement

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Sounds like bullcrap. Hey cdudeuk18, how big is your budget? If it's any less than 100,000 dollars I'd kick you in the shins for trying to pass off your host as a real host. The amazing thing is you don't even have a site yet.
]

Our freehosting division doesnt have a website either yet (Well we do but its not up).

Robert

SMTP is the outgoing mail server which enables you to send e-mails ... .most isps do not allow other isps or servers to connect to there smtp server unless its theres.

and it doesn't matter now .. i don't use prohosting anymore.

Back