• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHAT the [BEEP]!?

yes .. the webspace it self is unlimited however ...

ok ....

the webspace content is limited .. however the actual storage space is unlimited.

i dont host such things for my clan site we would have our own made mods and missions and those are just about the only files we will have :D

will you have anything like name servers to so we can use our own domains like oursite.com.kg or oursite.com

just wondering and i hope this is all very true because i need a host bad :(

Last edited:
lol ... i'm now looking at a few hosts to resell off ... and yes i will allow domains to be hosted ....

How much space do you expect users to use? Rather than calling it unlimited, just state that. It's for your host's legitimacy. I can't stop you from calling it unlimited, so go ahead if you want to. People will get the wrong impression and will store gigs of legit documents that will crash your servers when accessed. IMO, imposing restrictions in hosting plans is crucial, but you seem to be bypassing that.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
clients wont be able to skip the terms and conditions.
to signup you must agree to them and confirm you have read them and fully understand them .
What are you gonna make them read it? how are you gonna do that? make them check a box or maybe scroll down? or maybe text in big bold letters that read: MUST READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS! OR I KILL U

what does everyone think of fasthosts ???
rate out of 10 plz

its not my no 1 choice btw.

however it may be the cheapest if i get alot of data-transfer ....

lol ... i'm gonna be offering unlimited webspace with ads .... ppl who wanna store files on that webspace .. thats fine .. as long as its not illegal
and if someone uses to much data-transfer i will just setup a metered account ( if they use like 4GB a month )

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
lol BD - who do u recommend as a good reseller host ?

im not really the person to ask here you should compare to sites that have been around for a long time i guess

oh - well ... erm ... how many Gigs transfer a month do u think i'll need for around 500 clients ?

I know a few good hosts ... if i was to offer bannerless 25megs , 1gig monthly data-transfer for $3.95 to $4.95 .. do u recon ppl would signup ?

oh well ..... i can't afford any of these dedicated servers .. rackspace charge over $1000 a month for a good enough server.

hmm well i dont know that either lol TZN was hosted with a fractional T1 Connection with around 350 sites hosted but FTP logins was getting slow..

500 clients as in sites right or..

:feels stupid:

sorry i couldnt reply sooner AOL kicked me off 2 times trying to reply ERRRRR.....

Close -

sorry , looks like offering free web hosting is abit out of my pricing .. and i dunno if i would get much from ads.

Back