• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What the Bible Says About...

I'd like to see you post something of this nature in a muslim forum, see how far you get in there.

It does provide good advice>

Leviticus 18
19 " 'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it can be shortened to 'Do not approach a woman during the uncleanness of her monthly period'

:p :D

Always read in context. There is a verse in the bible that says, "Go to Bethel and sin." This doesn't mean God wants everyone to head over to Bethel College and start chainsaw-murdering people. In the context, the prophet speaking is being sarcastic. I didn't read the article nor the verses, since you choose to present them in so childish a manner.

Kaliber said:
Maybe you should all realise everything in the bible is bullshit and turn to aethieism (sp?)
so, we should have sex with our mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, and on their periods? wha?

I tend to not do things that are bullshit. If the Bible says not to have sex with our mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, and on their periods, then not doing that would be doing that (double negative.)
Thus doing the opposite. :)

stabme said:
so, we should have sex with our mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, and on their periods? wha?
You can do that, of course. No one's stopping you.

Back