• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would you pay?

nexua

hey, what would you pay for:

1GB Space
15GB Bandwidth
Unlimited features
cPanel 11
99.9% uptime

$3.50/Month or $10/year? Because i am tring to have competitive prices so that people will buy moy packages. Please make a suggestion.

Here is what you need to do.

Look at what you can afford to do. If you can afford to take in 10 per year per account and have a successful business then do that.. If you can't and need to charge $3.50 per month then do that as well. This all depends on what you want your profit margin would be.

Now there is a price difference between 3.50 and .83 per month.

Remember it isn't and shouldn't be all about money - service, support and commitment should be your selling point as well.

Good luck.

Thanks,
Adam

You would sell at $4 to $5 per month. But the space and bandwidth are not so important and I wonder why everyone pays so much attention on those.

its not so much about price or features, its about finding the customer when they are ready to buy and having them trust you, also service and support are very important...

I would pay 5+$/month becuse I never go with the cheapest...
But most people here would pay 10$/year...

I think forming the price is about positioning your business in the certain niche, well, poll is important, but there's business plan to rely on.

$15 a month I would expect to pay ;)

LOL jan thats way too expensive, for that you can get about 6 times the amount of space and 3-4 times the bandwidth :evilb:

Unless you were talking in terms of AUS which happens to be cheap as compared to USD.

lol, yea that is kinda expensive. But I have changed the prices and specifications on all my plans now. SO feel free to BUY!

fcolor, there's no other numbers to sell on though. in the shared hosting market you can't go Oh, we'll sell you 5% CPU or something

actually depending on the panel you can. In H-Sphere I have the ability to limit both cpu and ram for an account, who needs a vps!

Back