• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHERE is my FRIEND?

WHERE IS HE NOW?

• Busy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I ate him

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Dunno

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
lol! That's not my cake.:p I've never even seen it. He helped me with a script and then I guess he stuffed other things in the same directory.

He is a Satanist! Just look at his website!

For non-Christians/Jews, Satan is the chief devil. Lucifer was his original name as an angel before he became that evil hellish creature we know him as today. :fork:

Satan is the chief devil. Lucifer was his original name as an angel before he became that evil hellish creature we know him as today.
Actually Lucifer and Satan are two different people. I'll paraphrase from the book Who In Hell: A Guide to the Whole Damned Bunch:

Satan is Hebrew for "accuser" or "adversary". He was the mightiest of the angelic order of the Seraphim and his official title was "regent of God". In Chronicles a story tells of him provoking King David to take a census. In Job, he's "one of the sons of God" and is sent by him to try Job's patience. In Zechariah, his last appearance in the Old Testament, he's a prosecutor in the Heavenly Court. In the New Testament he's just "the Devil". Physically, Satan has twelve wings, goat horns, hairy legs, and cloven hoofs like those of Pan, the Greek god. He has a Roman trident for a weapon. There's talk of his relationship to Sata, the phallic serpent god of Egypt. I've got a sample of his signature here, I could scan it if anyone wants to see.

Lucifer was "the first creature God made". His name translates to "Light Bearer", he was the greatest of all the fallen angels and a prince of the Seraphim. He was the one who sat nearest God's throne and was cast out of Heaven when he said "I will not serve". Because of this he is sometimes called the Morning Star, the last proud star to defy the sunrise. On his way to Hell, legend says Cain asked him with all his great power, why had he not done anything for the good of humanity. Lucifer's response was "Why hasn't Jehovah?". He's black, with hundreds of hands, each with dozens of long-nailed fingers, and he has a bird's beak. He has six wings, is 1720 feet tall, and his title is "King of Hell". Despite of this, all accounts of him describe him as a "perfect beauty", and he still blushes when told this (Lucifer's quite bashful). His dominion is over Europe and Asia, he specializes in the sin of pride. Many doubt Lucifer's evil-ness. Certain Gnostic sects regard him as purely divine, and both the profit Isaiah and Milton saw in him as much a force, if not more, for good than for evil. His arch-nemesis is St. John the Baptist. I've also got a copy of his signature, it's prettier than Satan's.

"Devil" is just derived from the Greek "diabolos", which means "false witness". Satan is the Prince of Devils. The existence of devils and the Devil is confirmed in Catechism of the Catholic Church part 1, section 2, paragraph 5, volume 2, pages 391-395.

LOL
Satan is bad
Lucifer is bad
i dont like bad people
who cares what is satan and what is lucifer ??

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I find it interesting how even topics like satanism and such always end up in people being eaten.

Yup ... i was just following the path it was going to go.

Back