• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where PolurNET ???

Blitz-Host

hello all,

Anyone know what happened to PolurNET, there been offline from live support and not responding to e-mails for the last week.

The server i am on with them is down :(

Anyone know anything else let me know.

Thanks

I think the owner of Polurnet frequents Namepros more often and most of their clients are also there, you might want to post a similar thread there too to see if others are facing the same problems as you.

well having spoken to them they have now terminated my account due to non payment when i did not recive any of the e-mails they said they sent out

Hello blitz, does the company have a backup for your site?
I think hosting company should have a backup :) You can ask them for your file :)

But I see your site is up, does that mean your problem has finished?

nope it dont mean that it is as blitz-host is run from another host. As the host we do have some backups but nothing recent so i am hopeing they will have some.

they said they sent out loads of e-mails but i did not get any :S

not quite sue what happened there. I was of exspected there msn support to say something to me just to make sure.

I let you know if they get any backups of our websites.

A1Owner said:
Like said before try namepros thats where they care most.

cheers
polurnet admin is away till sept 4th according to namepros so would be pointless..(i think its only the admin who visists namepros)

im sure you should be able to get backups, I know myself before I delete a site for non payment I make a backup first just in case (and thats after waiting 15-30 days of suspension)

well they tell me they have no backups of any of my accounts or my customers. the only backups we have are around 2 months old as we was due to close down this month anyway, so i was in the middel if chaning peoples accounts over to new hosts.

They said they sent out e-mails and tryed there best to contact me but i never got the e-mails or anything.

The suspended my account for 4 days then delated the hole thing it was a reseller as well.

I am not very happy and nor will my customers. i dont know what i am going to do.

i dont know what i am going to do.
All you can do is try to retain as many customers as possible. Offer them some free months of hosting, help them reinstate their sites etc.

4 days of downtime (if I got you right), is a very serious issue.

yeah well its not just that now it the fact there is no backups of there accounts anymore due to some ------s ----ing up naming no names :p

bryceton said:
im sure you should be able to get backups, I know myself before I delete a site for non payment I make a backup first just in case (and thats after waiting 15-30 days of suspension)

Well i wouldnt make a backup of a client with over 20 gig of space utilization just cause i am terminating his account after it has been under suspension for quite some time. You might but i wont dedicate any more server resource for such clients who dont pay on time "PERIOD" :bunny:

PN Billing Department said:
We never recieved a payment from you for the month of July, thus why we had to terminate your account on 7/30. Last payment we recieved from you was on 6/7/2006. We sent you serveral warnings/payment reminders, but we didn't hear back from you. Thus why, we had to eventually terminate your account.

Blitz-Host said:
well having spoken to them they have now terminated my account due to non payment when i did not recive any of the e-mails they said they sent out

"Termination" only occurs after many weeks of our failed attempts of getting in touch with you. We always send out multiple notices, warnings, and information on getting back your account, should you choose to do so. With this whole process you get at least 2 weeks to react, or more if you decide to contact us with a valid reason. Thus, in your case, it seems your main account email is the domain you hosted with a faulty mail server, and probably the reason you did not receive emails properly. If you notify us of a change of address, this can usually be resolved quickly, but obviously you need to contact us first, we don't go running after you.

Moreover, your abusive language used in your support replies, and threats of posting 'reviews' is not going to help your case. The case is CLEAR and SIMPLE, as per our Terms of Service policies: you exceeded the grace period for account restoration, and we are not responsible for your blunders and loss of data that you caused by late payments or refusal to contact us for more than a month

ahmed4chat said:
i never like polurnet :D

Like that has a lot to do with the thread.... go to school and learn grammar, that is what you should "like"

polurnet admin is away till sept 4th according to namepros so would be pointless..(i think its only the admin who visists namepros)

Yep, but there are plenty of other staff available to contact directly on our site. You don't need to do a whole lot to send an email to the appropriate billing department to get similar issues resolved, so public forums should be used as a last resort, not for self-created problems

ecsportal said:
Post a bad review =P On Namepros

So you're blindly assuming details with a one-sided story whereby the customer did not follow the standard procedures to contact us, even after our attempts to get in touch with them? Running after hundreds of clients is not feasible if they don't heed our warnings. Jeez, and people like you seem to run a "hosting company" badmouthing other hosts in hopes of getting attention, as if anyone would care about such a false review

Last edited:
Back