• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's suddenly got all close-happy?

Mods generally do a good job keeping the wastage out, except when there are the few inevitable accidental mistakes. (Dan, hint* hint*)

But may I just make a suggestion that sometimes the mods could afford to be a little more free and let advantage play go on, to avoid clashes with members. :)

Mods generally do a good job keeping the wastage out, except when there are the few inevitable accidental mistakes. (Dan, hint* hint*)

But may I just make a suggestion that sometimes the mods could afford to be a little more free and let advantage play go on, to avoid clashes with members. :)

What hints are you hinting at?

Oh... I just noticed, that accidental dent on my profile from the other day disappeared. Magic. Thanks. I have no evidence to backup my hinting...

That was what I was referring to with a giggle, not some other evil motive. Relax :D

James,

Giggling is not allowed at FWS. This thread will now be closed forever.

Your friends,
-The Loved Mod-Team

So you are saying we should let you guys all do what you want when you want? :eek3:

Threads are never closed unless there is a good reason for it.
If you look through the threads, you may even find the reasons all by yourself. ;)

Or you cvould just post the reason as to why?
I dont see why that would be to much to ask..
Not that I give a crap why a thread ends.. But some mdoo.
And I dont see that as asking to much.. all theys ask for is a reason....

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you guys are referring to.

I haven't noticed a torrent of unneeded thread locking lately.

I hate it when these threads come up. Talking about my responsibility as a poster. I don't care to think of the children, thank you.

You know, what some people call "useless", others call "general", and those who call it useless only do so because they can't appreciate it as actual discussion and label it accordingly. We have had some great threads at FWS deemed "useless" and tossed for really no good reason. It's not frequent, I don't think, and I'm not sure it warranted being brought up, but sure, it happens.

What bothers me is people who ----- about threads going off topic. THOSE ARE OUR BEST ONES! It's like having a real conversation, where that happens all the time.

I'm talking strictly in GD, for the record, I understand how the rules are more applicable in the more entrepreneurial forums ;)

Back