• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHT Down

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Anyone noticed that all Inet Sites are down? and does anyone knows whats happening, or the fbi is at work :biggrin2:

Who cares?! WHo gives a rats --- that WHT was down? Where does it say on this forum "Welcome to FreeWebSpace.Net - A support site for WHT?" Sites go down, oh well. Give it some time. Geez.

Robert said:
Who cares?! WHo gives a rats --- that WHT was down? Where does it say on this forum "Welcome to FreeWebSpace.Net - A support site for WHT?" Sites go down, oh well. Give it some time. Geez.

Pissed off eh? If you don't want to participate in this threat it is simple, Avoid IT. That kind of actitude would make you Banned at other forums. But simply this one doesn't have those rules or enforce them.

Jan said:
The DNS server is down.

Oh, because of an DDoS attack or due to scheduled maintenance?

We don't know why the dns server is down yet. We just know it's down. But, it's not a ddos attack.

MATRIX said:
Pissed off eh? If you don't want to participate in this threat it is simple, Avoid IT. That kind of actitude would make you Banned at other forums. But simply this one doesn't have those rules or enforce them.

Oh, because of an DDoS attack or due to scheduled maintenance?
G'head and ask this at HHO and it'll get locked.

MATRIX said:
Oh, are you suddenly a moderator?

Who are you to tell Robert what he can get banned for?

ah yes. HHO. I must have forgotten all about that place since my two year hiatus.

but I do remember the hundred or so warnings that Chicken has given me, but I know deep down you mods love me and don't want to ban me. especially jan, jan loves me. :biggrin2: :cool2:

Back