• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why... just why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing your religious? Usually when a person isn't religious, in their eyes their a below them in someway. I have strong atheism views.

Did you read these two sentences before you strung them together at all? What are you doing, but looking down on people for having religious views?

Did you read these two sentences before you strung them together at all? What are you doing, but looking down on people for having religious views?
I'm pretty darn tired and language isn't my best point.

Any other criticisms?

Sorry I'm athiest..

I'm not a religeous person, I'm not racist.

But unfortunately I don't like being around people of Asian ethnicity at times. I think the root problem being terrorism. I'm scared, to be truthful. Being around them on planes, trains and public transport... I find it scary and things do pass your mind.

But most of the UK lives thinking like that unfortunately....

Jonny` said:
Any other criticisms?

Sorry I'm athiest..
Don't apologize for being an Atheist, I'm a Christian but I don't really look down on people for being Atheist... even though you're looking down on me for being "religious" because you think you're the victim by thinking that all religious people look down on you for being Atheist.

Anyways, this has almost always been a religious debate from the start... and these always turn in to flame wars.

I might lock the thread if we continue to stray off the original path of why someone hacked your script. BTW, a while ago some Turkish people hacked into my Wordpress site.

No, I'm just pretty much atheist not a bigot. I'm guessing your religious? Usually when a person isn't religious, in their eyes their a below them in someway. I have strong atheism views.

I value other peoples opinions and think about them, but it doesn't stop me having my own views..

You would be wrong, I'm *not* religious. This only supports your bigotry.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot

bigot, n:

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

from your previous posts in this thread, it's quite obvious that you DON'T value other people's opnions and you DON'T think about them.

I'm not telling you to be religious, and I'm certainly not attacking atheism, but you need to grow the ---- up and stop being so intolerant.

edit:

Yes, lock this thread. It was doomed to be a flame war, started by morons who bring the best of us (i.e me) down to their level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back