• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why Would You Do Such A Thing?? WHY??

Tree said:
There's actually been 12 such cartoons. I think this is just the one that got the most media attention.
[/url]
Read what Peo said..

Thanks Tree

now what is wrong with those cartoons?
those muslims get offended easy for nothing.

except the one with the dude and the 2 women, this on is funny :p

islam does not hold Muhammad PBUH as Christians hold Jesus PBUH.
Islam sees Jesus and Muhammad as people who Allah chose to send down the message.

I think the Muslims shouldnt be violent but peaceful protests should be allowed. why should Islam be the tartget at all for these 'jokes'.
why should anyone be the target?

what was the point of a bomb-shaped turban? because all i see is that the cartoonists believe that Muhammed (PBUH) promoted terrorism, but let me tell you people - Islam is about peace, those who kill for the name of Islam and Allah, are wrong, therefor do not compare them to other Muslims. i think the cartoonists did this, they thought, one muslim = terrorist, all muslim = terrorist!!

i think they did it because they can , i am not saying that its right its just that newspapers in the uk can do anything and get away with it

uzzer said:
islam does not hold Muhammad PBUH as Christians hold Jesus PBUH.
Islam sees Jesus and Muhammad as people who Allah chose to send down the message.

I think the Muslims shouldnt be violent but peaceful protests should be allowed. why should Islam be the tartget at all for these 'jokes'.

what was the point of a bomb-shaped turban? because all i see is that the cartoonists believe that Muhammed (PBUH) promoted terrorism, but let me tell you people - Islam is about peace, those who kill for the name of Islam and Allah, are wrong, therefor do not compare them to other Muslims. i think the cartoonists did this, they thought, one muslim = terrorist, all muslim = terrorist!!
I agree! It's really wrong to mock the Muslims like that but i still think they shoudnt have burnt the flags..

uzzer said:

Protest all you want. But in Syria, the embassys of Denmark and France now lay in ruins.

Face it, Islamic people don't like the cartoons, fine. They can send in their letter of complaints, blah blah blah. But do they do that? I guess they did, but then they take it one step further, violence.

Islam is at a stage that Christianity was at in the dark ages: the Crusades.

Daniel said:
Protest all you want. But in Syria, the embassys of Denmark and France now lay in ruins.

Face it, Islamic people don't like the cartoons, fine. They can send in their letter of complaints, blah blah blah. But do they do that? I guess they did, but then they take it one step further, violence.

Islam is at a stage that Christianity was at in the dark ages: the Crusades.
Why?? You cant say the WHOLE of Islam is like that. Just because same Muslims
do stupid things.. Some of the nicest people i know are Muslims, and i think its wrong to judge a whole race, because of what you see in TV.

french people wear berets
americans are fat asses
chinese eat rice 3x per day
islamists are terrorists

its called generalization and boohoo if you cant live with it
surely those generilizations have roots in some thruth, they wernt pulled from someone's --- just like that.

instead of complaining and whining do something constructive :)

Wojtek said:
french people wear berets
americans are fat asses
chinese eat rice 3x per day
islamists are terrorists

its called generalization and boohoo if you cant live with it
surely those generilizations have roots in some thruth, they wernt pulled from someone's --- just like that.

instead of complaining and whining do something constructive :)
Yea this is true but doesn't mean if you met a Muslim on a street you must treat him/her like a terrorist:(

do you threat a german on the street like a nazi?
do germans burn stuff when there's some nazi hitler joke beeing published or something?

geiogunn said:
Yea this is true but doesn't mean if you met a Muslim on a street you must treat him/her like a terrorist:(

Do you do that? That's kind of cruel. I personally work with Muslims, and find them to be great people. Kind of a funky accent, but that's beside the point.

We all understand that not all Muslims are bad. We understand not all Muslims are terrorists. Nobody thinks that!

Wojtek said:
its called generalization

1) why do you think they did it?

It's free speech. With recent world events, there's bound to be opinions like those portrayed on the cartoons, there's a lot of hatred right now in this world.

2) what do you think their outcome was?

Nothing big at all, just a few chuckles. Outrage from muslim groups, understandably.

3) what do you think about the reaction?

Not right, you musn't react with violence and riot, I think it's shameful to the muslim communities. The demonstations must not get out of hand.

But the most worrying of all is, if some cartoon images can cause such events, it won't take much to start a major global religion war..

so most of you are saying that Muslims shouldn't burn stuff and riot, but, how else should they be hurt. If your freedom is making a mock of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, then why cant Muslims burn stuff.
Eh??
both are showing their 'freedom' arnt they??

and if you think Islam promotes terrorism, then why is that it was the British who threw the Palestinians (Christians & Muslims) out of their homes??
why was it that the USSR invaded the Islmic Afghanistan??
why was it that it was the West who put Saddam Hussein in Iraq and then take him out and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people??
why should Muslims be the target of the exercise of YOUR right?
why dont you exercise it on yourself??
why should Islamic suicide bombers be called terrorists, but when the Christians in the Crusades used the suicide bombings techniques, they were called saints??

edit:

and if our talking about a global religious war, every major religion believes that will haopen if they believe in the end!

Last edited:
People know my views on religion, its not peace, religion just causes problems all round the world, I can give 50 examples on the top of my head now. Lets all be normal & live in peace.

my views on religion:
Islam - its a way of life, a peaceful one. but some people mis read the Quran for example - www.prophetofdoom.net
its a disgusting website.

anyways, a Muslim believes that the Allah delivered the same message in the Quran as in the Bible (Jesus), Torah (Moses) and Psalms (David).
But, Muslims also believe that the Holy Books were changed, and therefor the Quran holds the true message.

Back