• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why Would You Do Such A Thing?? WHY??

uzzer said:
my views on religion:
Islam - its a way of life, a peaceful one. but some people mis read the Quran for example - www.prophetofdoom.net
its a disgusting website.

anyways, a Muslim believes that the Allah delivered the same message in the Quran as in the Bible (Jesus), Torah (Moses) and Psalms (David).
But, Muslims also believe that the Holy Books were changed, and therefor the Quran holds the true message.
I wish all people thought Islam was a peaceful way of life..

uzzer said:
so most of you are saying that Muslims shouldn't burn stuff and riot, but, how else should they be hurt. If your freedom is making a mock of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, then why cant Muslims burn stuff.
Eh??
both are showing their 'freedom' arnt they??

Muslim's can burn stuff if they like, just not something that isn't theres. Destruction of property is illegal. Muslims could have simply protested peacefully, reacting with violence and destruction for someone else's property is not the answer.

and if you think Islam promotes terrorism, then why is that it was the British who threw the Palestinians (Christians & Muslims) out of their homes??
First, it wasn't the British, it was the UN that divided Palestine into 2 areas, Israel and Palestine.

You have to remember a bit of history here. Jews were the first to claim the land of Israel. Their religion started there with Abraham back in 2000 BC. Then the Christians came afterwards, and by 600 AD is the time of Muhammed. The land was given to those who were there first, the Jews.

why was it that the USSR invaded the Islmic Afghanistan??
USSR = communist. It's intentions were never about freedom, but of power, greed, and oppression.

why was it that it was the West who put Saddam Hussein in Iraq and then take him out and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people??

Politics. United States had to chose a side in the Iraq vs. Iran war. Chosing Iran would have been diplomatic suicide(remember, the war was during the Cold War). The Russians were backing Iraq at the time, and going against the Russians would wreck havok on the Cold War. Saddam Hussein was never put in power by anyone, he simply took it. No one cared to question it until the first Gulf War.
[/quote]

why should Muslims be the target of the exercise of YOUR right?
why dont you exercise it on yourself??

Excuse me? What's your question?

why should Islamic suicide bombers be called terrorists, but when the Christians in the Crusades used the suicide bombings techniques, they were called saints??

You don't seem to have a grasp on recent history. The Catholic church has always, in the modern day, dismissed the Crusades as a grave mistake. Also, Christians in the Crusades were never, ever, considered Saints. They would be martyrs, but also suicide bombers are martyrs aswell.

edit:
and if our talking about a global religious war, every major religion believes that will haopen if they believe in the end!

It's human nature to be greedy, to be the strongest. Remember the saying: survival of the fittest.

Daniel said:
USSR = communist. It's intentions were never about freedom, but of power, greed, and oppression.
Just like when the Americans went to Vietnam? and when they dropped the bomb on Japan?

*edit* I've just watched the news.. Now muslims are burning the Danish embassies

Last edited:
Garfield+ said:
Just like when the Americans went to Vietnam? and when they dropped the bomb on Japan?

*edit* I've just watched the news.. Now muslims are burning the Danish embassies

Well, America went to war in Vietnam to stop the spread of communism in that region, and they succeeded in that part.

They dropped the bomb on Japan to end the war. I'm not quite sure if it could have ended any other way.

Say what you want.. but killing half a million civilians isn't ok, even if it was to end the war. I mean they didn't even worn them..

And invading a country because they not the some party as you isn't ok ether..

whats it got to do with America if people want to be communists??
America has interfered in other peoples affairs long enough, they even tapped into American Muslim house holds.
and it was Great Britain who invaded Palestine and 'claimed' the land. also, I said:
a Muslim believes that the Allah delivered the same message in the Quran as in the Bible (Jesus), Torah (Moses) and Psalms (David).

which means that the Prophet Adam Peace Be Upon Him (first man on the Earth) lived on that land. and in Islamic beliefs, he was a Muslim.

Also, Jerusalem, The Dome of Rock (A Mosque in Jerusalem), used to be the first Kabah for All Muslims before Makkah in Saudi Arabia. this was before the Birth of Propet Muhammad PBUH and was there ever since the great floods of Prophet Noah's time.

what i mean is that. Before Muslims started going to Saudi Arabia to do the Holy Pilgrimage, they used to go to Jerusalem. Muslims on started going to Saudi Arabia when the Prophet Muhammad PBUH prayed to Almighty Allah to Makkah the Holy Place of Worship.
Muslims know and believe that the Black Stone in Makah where Muslims go now was made by Prophet Abraham for a place of worship but was taken over by Idol-worshippers.

Thats all i can think of right now.

I wish i knew as much about religion as you, the nearest church that Greek Orthodocs is fair away so i cant go and my mother isn't that religious:(

but uzzer dont you think its wrong that some muslims are burning embassies ?

I do, and as a Muslim I condemn it. If it was me i would chase the Danish out and use the building for homeless people, but you know we can't all have our way.
I just wish people would stop violence instead of encouraging it.

uzzer said:
whats it got to do with America if people want to be communists??
America has interfered in other peoples affairs long enough, they even tapped into American Muslim house holds.
and it was Great Britain who invaded Palestine and 'claimed' the land.

I don't think anyone actually wants to live under communist rule. Now as for America wire-taping into citizens private affairs have absolutely zero relation to the discussion at hand.

As for Great Britain, they colonized the Middle East, as they did with the rest of the world at the time. Coincidently, many people were better off under British rule.

which means that the Prophet Adam Peace Be Upon Him (first man on the Earth) lived on that land. and in Islamic beliefs, he was a Muslim.

Also, Jerusalem, The Dome of Rock (A Mosque in Jerusalem), used to be the first Kabah for All Muslims before Makkah in Saudi Arabia. this was before the Birth of Propet Muhammad PBUH and was there ever since the great floods of Prophet Noah's time.

what i mean is that. Before Muslims started going to Saudi Arabia to do the Holy Pilgrimage, they used to go to Jerusalem. Muslims on started going to Saudi Arabia when the Prophet Muhammad PBUH prayed to Almighty Allah to Makkah the Holy Place of Worship.
Muslims know and believe that the Black Stone in Makah where Muslims go now was made by Prophet Abraham for a place of worship but was taken over by Idol-worshippers.

Thats all i can think of right now.

What on Earth does that have to do with ANYTHING about whats going on today? According to every other biblical book on the planet then, Adam was both Jewish, and Muslim. As both the old testament and the Quran apparently label him as the first man on Earth.

However, each religion had their own messanger from God/Allah. Abraham come first for Judaism, Jesus second for what would then become Christianity, and Muhammed was last for Islam. The real conflict in the area is the fact that all 3 major religions of the planet basically originate there.

I just wish people would stop violence instead of encouraging it.

Who's encouraging violence? Except the people that are actually causing it.

uzzer said:
how did Muslims allow them to??
do you mean suicide bombings?? well lets see, the first ever suicide bombing in the name of religion - Crusades - Christianity.
christianity was the first religion to suicide attack. i dont see any criticism on them.

yes Jesus and Moses are the prophets of Islam too which is why i would not do it, but why, what do people want to achieve exactly by creating these kind of cartoons??
I dont know of any suicide attacks during the crusades. Also, things that are considered barbaric today were perfectly acceptable in the middle ages.

People always seem to bring up the history of a people as a whole to rationalize actions that occur today. The crusades and slavery (in the US) are the 2 that i hear most often.

People, or more specifically groups of people, tend to hold grudges against groups of people because of the actions of a smaller group of the group. If you get that.
Here in the states, we have things such as affirmative action which is meant to right wrongs from earlier generations by supporting minorities. Many black people look at all white people as the "man" that they have to stick it to for the sole sake that white people are the ones that owned slaves. they view everyone that is white as the same. Things like this are rediculous. Did my family own slaves? wtf? no. my family immigrated to the united states well after slavery was abolished. my "people" did nothing to their "people".

This is basically the same defense you are using for muslims. It is rediculous to rationlize things this way.

i went off on a really weird tangent there but i hope i made my point.

edit: i also dont get why they are taking it out on France and Denmark. Just because individuals from those countries drew the pictures doesnt mean that the country liked i dunno, forced them to do it.
i am even gonna go out on a limb here and say that the cartoons have a certain amount of political signifigance whether positive or negative. They could symbolize the fact that radical muslims are taking up the flag of muhammad (sorry if i butchered the name) in order to inflict harm in terroristic attacks against groups of innocent people.

Last edited:
I am not defending how the Muslim world reacted, but you have to admit what the Europeans did was stupid. They knew this was coming. I don't understand what they were trying to achieve by printing these cartoons. Defending freedom of the press? Considering that you can't talk totally freely about the government anywhere in the world, wouldn't it make more sense to target freedom of the press in that sense first, rather than the freedom to insult other cultures?

But I despise double-standards the most. Some of the same people who seem confounded by the Muslim reaction would go bat---- insane if the same were said of their religion. What if I drew a political cartoon of Jesus impaling babies? (I would never do this but what if...?) Now Europe thankfully is a primarily secular society that values democracy and free speech, so I think that most--even Christians--would look at it and shrug it off as a dumb egotist seeking attention. BUT there are those Europeans who would, so-to-speak, "overreact." And some of these people are right now arguing that the cartoons were merely an expression of freedom of speech.

ok, i have seen your views, now lets see:
Prophet Adam (AS) has got something to do with this as Jews beleive they got the land thorugh Moses and Allah, BUT, if they want to play the History card, it was the Muslims who got it first because that was the place Muslims turned to to prey!! and it was one of the places where Adam (As) was!!

Also, the reason the France and Denmark are being attacked was because they did not stop the 'individuals' from doing this!

People, or more specifically groups of people, tend to hold grudges against groups of people because of the actions of a smaller group of the group. If you get that.
Here in the states, we have things such as affirmative action which is meant to right wrongs from earlier generations by supporting minorities. Many black people look at all white people as the "man" that they have to stick it to for the sole sake that white people are the ones that owned slaves. they view everyone that is white as the same. Things like this are rediculous. Did my family own slaves? wtf? no. my family immigrated to the united states well after slavery was abolished. my "people" did nothing to their "people".

Muhammad PBUH represents every Muslim in the world, which is why people are angry.

I mean those cartoons are calling him a terrorist. when i found out i was angry, i just expressed my anger through arguments. everyday i find attacks on muslims either by non-muslims or by muslims themselves.
This Sunni-Shia conflict, I am not part of them groups but it still affects me because they are still Muslims to my eyes.
the same with every other Muslim in the world.
like the stuff about the Quran and how the American army were disrespecting it. it affected me because i read it, believe it. The Quran is what my life is based on. I was angry and what did i do? I had an argument....
Who's encouraging violence? Except the people that are actually causing it.
George W Bush is encouraging violence by causing it, do i see someone condemning him, do i see anyone throwing him in prison???

edit: BUT ONE DAY, I WILL BE FIGHTING. NOT WITH A GUN, BUT WITH MY MOUTH. I WILL ARGUE MY WAY ON TO THE TELEVISION AND I WILL MAKE SURE MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD!!

Last edited:
Hmm.. what i dont understand is that the muslims dont give a damn when other muslims blow them selves up and kill lots of muslims! But when little denmark makes a cartoon they go amok!

thats because denmark made fun of our Propet (PBUH)\
and I give a damn when Muskims blow each other up, but my voice isnt heard because i am a '15year old'

Heres two analogies. I couldn't pick just one.

Theres stuff on TV (and just about everywhere else) making fun of EVERY religion, race, and country out there. If you don't want to be offended, don't watch it. If you don't like a cartoon in a newspaper, don't read that newspaper. Simple.

If a guy with a megaphone stands in the middle of a street and tells a joke that mocks you, your race, or your beliefs, you should just ignore him (or kick him and walk away.) Its no reason to kick whoever sold him the megaphone.

You have the right to be offended, but that doesn't justify violence.

I too think the Muslims community might have overreacted a little bit but I can totally understand why they are so upset. Just because you can make fun of pretty much anyone/anything in your country doesn't mean you have the right to disrespect others' religon.

What if it's YOUR religon that is made fun of? And when you protest I get all my friends to purposely distribute the material all over the place just to prove a point I called free speech, wouldn't you be pissed off too?

Googledaily said:
I too think the Muslims community might have overreacted a little bit but I can totally understand why they are so upset. Just because you can make fun of pretty much anyone/anything in your country doesn't mean you have the right to disrespect others' religon.

What if it's YOUR religon that is made fun of? And when you protest I get all my friends to purposely distribute the material all over the place just to prove a point I called free speech, wouldn't you be pissed off too?

Actually, it happens every single day in America, but no Americans go beating eachother up over it and bum-rushing political buildings.

We always prove a point to argue and prove the issues of Free Speech, it's actually invoking free speach by doing things to test Free Speech.

Ah the circle of life.

The only thing this proves is that perhaps this religion is a violent way of life. If it's not, why make it seem so? You only reinforce the theory you are trying to disprove, by sparking violence.

Last edited:
Back