• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Woot! I got Gmail!

bogdana.org said:
now ... trenzterra i don't think it's that decent to sell something which is supposed to be free in the first place. You got it for free, at least give the invitations to some of your friends if you don't want to donate them to others.
Agreed.

trenzterra said:
Jmiller, it is only offered to all active Blogger users, not everyone, as you said, has it.

And you could choose to ignore me or all my threads if you wish, I have a right to post, you have a right not to read.

I don't think anything is wrong posting about your joy.

See FWS.net wouldn't be the same without your posts. I must say. oldman2

trenzterra said:
Jmiller, it is only offered to all active Blogger users, not everyone, as you said, has it.

And you could choose to ignore me or all my threads if you wish, I have a right to post, you have a right not to read.

I don't think anything is wrong posting about your joy.
I'm not an active blogger and my account still had the offer.

jmiller did you get your gmail account ... or weren't you interested in one... maybe you can donate it to someone who wants :p ( like me ... )

bogdana.org said:
jmiller did you get your gmail account ... or weren't you interested in one... maybe you can donate it to someone who wants :p ( like me ... )
I did end up getting it, and I would give it out had I not made such a personalized username. :)

Haha, every forum I go to there's always a small group of posters that think they're elite because of their beta gmail accounts, and then a large group of people that get pissed off and attack the gmail-ists.

Pathetic said:
Haha, every forum I go to there's always a small group of posters that think they're elite because of their beta gmail accounts, and then a large group of people that get pissed off and attack the gmail-ists.
In Trenzterra's case (and a few others) it goes much more than GMail.

Well I'm not gonna sell it, at least without a CC. Just some thoughts just now.

Pathetic, I don't think I'm elite, I'm just happy about it since I've always wanted to be part of it.

Jmiller, as long as you have x number of posts,I think you get it already, not how often you post. Depends on your definition of active.

I don't see how this thread can get so controversial suddenly...

trenzterra said:
Well I'm not gonna sell it, at least without a CC. Just some thoughts just now.

Pathetic, I don't think I'm elite, I'm just happy about it since I've always wanted to be part of it.

Jmiller, as long as you have x number of posts,I think you get it already, not how often you post. Depends on your definition of active.

I don't see how this thread can get so controversial suddenly...
we've read seperate threads about your new laptop, your playstation two, your grades, your cell phone, your GMail account, your post count, your vacation, etc, etc, etc.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR POSESSIONS.

I don't have a PS/2, my 'new' laptop is already two, post count not for a long time, cell phone, did I? Vacation? Yes it's coming soon and it's not a posession.

IF YOU DON'T CARE, DON'T READ IT. AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

trenzterra said:
I don't have a PS/2, my 'new' laptop is already two, post count not for a long time, cell phone, did I? Vacation? Yes it's coming soon and it's not a posession.

IF YOU DON'T CARE, DON'T READ IT. AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
XBox then, cell phone yes, vacation yes.

*To a singing tune*

The love is in the air, can't you smell the love is in the air

*end song*

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Doesn't matter if you win or lose, you are still retarded.

trenzterra said:
Hmm wasn't it posted here a few times already?
Of course it has, and there are many other posts here that it should have been posted at but wasn't. Because, as mentioned, it's true.

Last edited:
Back