• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Worst Host Names

Nope.. Back in 2003 I had never touched a computer in my life and would of never dreamed about it! :lol:
Except learning ms officer at school :p
It wasnt untill 2005 that I started throwing my life away behind a PC :fangel:
Eitherway the site looks really gay! And its not really a good name for a host.. Id say its up there with the wearethehaxors one.

Last edited:
I like my domain "KamikazeHost"
For some reason I always found kamikaze pilots kind of funny. That's why I picked it because it made me laugh real hard thinking about me being a kamikaze web host not knowing if/when I was gonna' crash and burn :lol:

Is that even real?

0Catch, cancerhost, portland.co.uk, host.sk, f2s [has nothing to do with hosting]

Is that even real?

0Catch, cancerhost, portland.co.uk, host.sk, f2s [has nothing to do with hosting]

Doesn't F2S also provide net access? Freedom 2 Surf

I remember back in the day when everybody had a hosting account with them.

Yeah, I think they are an ISP too. I still think freedom 2 surf is a dumb name for any company. I remember my account with them. Them and Crosswinds back in the day with the thousand pop-ups. And 9cy eventually became the best. Then they went caput. And we can't forget host.sk and the wonderful sign up process you went through since you couldn't read ----. But lets not lie, portland.co.uk's wonderfully reliable service was the best free webhost as long as you didn't use more than 100mb of transfer a month.

And now that I have not only gotten way off track, I've dated myself. Now I will go cry myself to sleep reminiscing the old days.

Back