• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo or MSN?

I use GAIM. Out of all my accounts I use MSNM the most, as most my contacts have MSNM.
I would rather use Jabber more though. :/

I don't like the fancy webcams, games, voice chat, etc, because I'm on dialup and don't like to be bombared with OMGZORZ VIEW MY WEBCAM AND CHAT ME LIVE PLSKTHXBI PLAY CHESS TOO BIE
Jabber however I find to be instant e-mail. There's something about it I don't like. I dunno. But YIM on Trillan Pro is my favorite, closely followed by AIM on Trillian Pro. Closely followed by MSN on Trillian Pro... they're all pretty much the same when you're not using their client.

MSN. I dunno why. I guess more of my contacts are on it. Not being able to send offline messages sucks..

Spiral said:
ICQ is probably the best

You mean there's people out there that still use ICQ?!?!

It seems to me that everyone I meet on the net uses MSN, yet anyone I meet at school or where ever uses AIM. I prefer MSN.

It seems to me, that a lot of people overseas use ICQ. At least thats what I have observed. Most teens use AIM, and most geeks use MSN. Yahoo I am unsure of.

Back