• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YEAH!! Got a new truck!!

watch out

Be careful Weeps.. it's a dangerous world out there. Last night a couple of guys I know were racing down in the valley. After they were done and were on their way back to town, the guy in front, Blaine, stopped to talk to Marcos who was going the other direction. Ironically, Marcos is the guy who bought my car. Also, all 3 of the cars involved were Camaros. The other guy who was racing was Kris. He's not too smart.. there was about 500 feet of space in between them however Kris wasn't paying attention and he nailed Blaine's car. All Blaine needs is a new back bumper. However, Kris has at least $6000 of damage to his $7000 car. It's totaled and he got to ride the school bus this morning. :p My ex-gf was in Kris's passenger seat without a belt. Her head hit the windshield and cracked it at the same time that the hood of his car hit the windshield. She got out with about $12,000 worth of dental work now needing to be done (like half of her teeth got cracked) and some cuts and bruises.

I'm going to have to kick his a-- now over some totally separate stuff.. that's a whole nuther story though.

The moral - be careful when you're driving and keep your eye on the road. You just might rear-end an older camaro and end up underneath it with a screaming bleeding b---- in the passenger seat of your car. Trust me, when that stuff happens you feel awful about it even if the person is a b-tch.

man sounds like most of these guyz are youngins. im only 22 but half havent even hit 18 yet.

i drive a 1996 plymouth neon with quite a few access. newest are APC Euro taillights and 3A Racing muffler.

Originally posted by Filòs
Your mom drives like any other woman, or mom, would.

Heh, when my mom and I were going through midtown (atlanta) in her Jeep Cherokee, she was going pretty fast through a streetlight without slowing down, (it was green) hit a bump in the road, and her SUV jumped in the air (not too far, just enough to make your stomach jump and pedestrians stare). It was so fun :D but it was still dangerous. Now she doesnt drive that fast anymore.....and she said she may give me the SUV when i get my license :classic2: (i wouldn't dare go that fast through a streetlight)

[add]
She knocked the transmission out of her old car by going over a speedbump without slowing down

Back