• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You can all cheer now

Status
Not open for further replies.
... have made me feel I should rethink wanting to step down.

When in doubt, don't! Of course, I have every reason in the world to hate you, for numerous reasons (but I don't), but you do tend to keep this place together! :)

When in doubt, don't! Of course, I have every reason in the world to hate you, for numerous reasons (but I don't), but you do tend to keep this place together! :)

I dont think you would have any reaosn to hate her... If you have goten on the wrong side of her its becuse you broke the rules :idea:

Last edited:
I think what you really need is just a little break from the forums, relax so you can re-think stepping down then come back here and stay as Admin/Mod :p.

I dont think anyone really wants you to go, Mabye some of the people you have banned over the years :p.
You should re-think it.
I totally agree. I may not always agree with every decision you make, but I think you do a fantastic job overall. For the record, there have only been a very few decisions of yours I have questioned. And looking back, I was wrong about at least one of them.

Just go for a few months, Maybe a year, Come back and then be Jan again ;)

No one has been/ever will be a better admin then you ;)

It is sad to see a great mod/admin like you leaving. It is never the end of the road, have another thought about it, you can return after taking a break!

Has Jan left :( Im still not sure where we were on this one - stay Jan, save us from the Colins, the Johnsons and the corporate 'Big Chips' :)

This is the first time in the whole time I have been at FWS and Jan's offline :(

I'm so empty inside :S

Sorry I didn't stop you breaking rules before you broke them :p
I totally agree. I may not always agree with every decision you make, but I think you do a fantastic job overall. For the record, there have only been a very few decisions of yours I have questioned. And looking back, I was wrong about at least one of them.
What you see on the surface may not be the whole picture that we see.
Has Jan left :( Im still not sure where we were on this one - stay Jan, save us from the Colins, the Johnsons and the corporate 'Big Chips' :)
Still deciding :)
This is the first time in the whole time I have been at FWS and Jan's offline :(

I'm so empty inside :S
Awwwwwwwwww :cry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back