• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

your method of transport

Tricycle.gif

But I dropped mine 2 inches and add low profile tires.

Not one to brag but...

Robert, I like that.... you want to swap?.

Last edited:
Craig said:
Not one to brag but...

hostingdepartment must be doing well!!

i aint got any pics of my own yet but this is same as my car

04-uk-3dr-black-f3q-s.jpg

plus got custom number plate g720 vtr

Too late, they have already pimped my ride!

car_styling.jpg

Also Craig, you suck, you should have bought a Challenge Stradale! :lol:

scottm said:
i aint got any pics of my own yet but this is same as my car

04-uk-3dr-black-f3q-s.jpg

plus got custom number plate g720 vtr
what sort of car is that?

i dont feel like going out, taking a pic, loding it on the come, an dthen uploading to my server, so here
370653590.200542552.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

it is a 2wd, 2dr, 5spd automatic, 2003 blazer. Mine is black though (just like the one to the left of the blue one in the pic)

her is a pic of my bronco that i got rid of not to long ago. this pic is from the first week i brought it home after doing about 2k in work. and no, that is not me in the pic, that is a pic of who is now my wife, but this was almost 2 years ago. damn i miss this bronco. i am going to get another one and redo it too. if you want to see some pics of some of the things i did to it, then visit my cardomain.com account here. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/658603
658603_50_full.jpg

I get to school on this bus. Seriously.

I think our bus company stole it, because they aren't "Neals Coaches".

The caption under this image was "RS144 again broken down in West Street, Marlow."

Here's my mum's car:

1 litre Vauxhall Corsa.

(I didn't take any of these pics)

4sa.jpg
4pu-l.jpg
, and
2001%20Chrysler%20Sebring%20Limited%20Convertible.jpg

Not my pictures, so they vary a bit. The Mystique is in really bad shape and barely runs. The Ranger is still in pretty good condition, as is the Sebring.

Last edited:
Back