• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Sexuality (With the poll this time)

Are you...?

• Gay

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 61 81.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
:rolleyes: Eager little beaver, aren't you? :D

I found the official site. There's something wrong with the English version. You have to click English for each page.

Be warned that there are nude scenes, Jesus has aids and the exhibition was banned by the pope. Those that find that offensive better not look. Oki?

Behold the man - http://www.eccehomo.nu/

Originally posted by meow
I won't say that homosexuals don't have any problems in Europe, they have. But they sure are accepted in many countries, both officially and by most people.
They are accepted here too, but when it comes to the nitty gritty, the majority don't tolerate them. It is more like turning a blind eye. Don't tell me you are gay and you will do fine!

Back to my topic for some answers,

I recognize straigt as NORMAL cuz that is accepted by MOST of the people, look at the poll results.

Here is an example (in carlo's favor :D)
Lets say the year is 2347 and the %90 of world population is GAY or LEZ, that means the "Straight" geneology is somehow pulling back againts Gays (Organized gays continually killing straights for example ;)). The people won't have sex to breed but use artificial methods for having children. The evolution cycle of the nature imediately switches the choice in the gay's favor. This time GAY is normal, Straight is anomaly! Because GAY lives, and straight dies!

That's called evolution, survival of the fittest.

And YES, there ARE homosexual animals, dolphins for example, there are some gay dolphins! Which proves that communicating, semi or full intelligent creatures differ too. Manking is not the ONLY creature that thinks....

Originally posted by Jan
Don't tell me you are gay and you will do fine!
They always seem to let me know somehow. :mad:

Oh well, as long as they don't put the moves on anybody in front of me, I'm perfectly okay with them. Except for the fact that they are gay, they seem normal enough. :p

[EDITED AND ADD]
About ecce homo... does that guy have any fur?! :eek: :p:p

Last edited:
Originally posted by Avenger
Back to my topic for some answers,

I recognize straigt as NORMAL cuz that is accepted by MOST of the people, look at the poll results.

Here is an example (in carlo's favor :D)
Lets say the year is 2347 and the %90 of world population is GAY or LEZ, that means the "Straight" geneology is somehow pulling back againts Gays (Organized gays continually killing straights for example ;)). The people won't have sex to breed but use artificial methods for having children. The evolution cycle of the nature imediately switches the choice in the gay's favor. This time GAY is normal, Straight is anomaly! Because GAY lives, and straight dies!

That's called evolution, survival of the fittest.

HUh? What does that have anything to do with the issue at hand. Also that won't happen... people like Adolf Hitler will rise again from now till 2347.

Are you insane? :eek:

I'm saying that many of the Nazi bigwigs were gay. Didn't you know?
Hitler wasn't gay as far as I know but he was 1/4 (or was it 1/8?) jew.

Originally posted by meow
Are you insane? :eek:

I'm saying that many of the Nazi bigwigs were gay. Didn't you know?
Hitler wasn't gay as far as I know but he was 1/4 (or was it 1/8?) jew.

i thought hitler is froum romania

Oh, I didn't know.

No, I haven't read it. But I read Bullock's "A study in tyranny" a long time ago.

Last edited:
Back