• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Sexuality (With the poll this time)

Are you...?

• Gay

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 61 81.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Wha?!!
Yea! Haven't realized that!

Hmm, I know what I'm gonna use!
I wasn't really looking forward to it tho, :)

Meow, you got that messed up, it isn´t true... it is known most of the German High Command had mistresses... they were straight, not gay.

nono they were/are gay
the president of berlin said some months ago:
"Iam gay, and thats right so!"

:D

ICH BIN EIN BERLINER! :p

OK, saying that half of them were gay was a slight exaggeration. But fact is that several of the top Nazis were more or less openly gay. Haven't you heard of the bacchanals with young boys and transvestites?
Ernst Roehm and Reinhard Heydrich were definitely among them.

Here's an excerpt from The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich:

"Hitler, so monumentally intolerant, was strangely tolerant of one human condition - a man's morals. No other party in Germany came near to attracting so many shady characters. A conglomeration of pimps, murderers, homosexuals, alcoholics, and blackmailers flocked to the party as if to a natural haven. Hitler did not care as long as they were useful to him. [When other party leaders demanded in 1925] that the criminals and especially the perverts be expelled from the movement, this Hitler frankly refused to do."

Originally posted by meow
ICH BIN EIN BERLINER! :p

OK, saying that half of them were gay was a slight exaggeration. But fact is that several of the top Nazis were more or less openly gay. Haven't you heard of the bacchanals with young boys and transvestites?
Ernst Roehm and Reinhard Heydrich were definitely among them.

Here's an excerpt from The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich:

"Hitler, so monumentally intolerant, was strangely tolerant of one human condition - a man's morals. No other party in Germany came near to attracting so many shady characters. A conglomeration of pimps, murderers, homosexuals, alcoholics, and blackmailers flocked to the party as if to a natural haven. Hitler did not care as long as they were useful to him. [When other party leaders demanded in 1925] that the criminals and especially the perverts be expelled from the movement, this Hitler frankly refused to do."

I still find this hard to believe because Hitler was extremely paranoid about everyone... do you make the same assumptions for the Spanish High Command under Franco?

GC, I don't make any assumptions. WWII isn't exactly the crusades. It's just half a century ago, in our time. It was documented as it happened and there are still people alive that can tell.

Originally posted by 696 Hosting
I am straight.
Not for long if you stay in this thread. It's catchy. :D

Originally posted by meow
I don't make any conclusions either. Just search the web.

Is there anything in your sources about Spain? Franco was pretty dangerous towards his attitude about gays and besides that accused leftists.

Back