• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by meow
Why don't we all attack Peo? :p
2090 against 1 - that's my kinda odds. :D
All the people of the word against god:
10 000 000 000(don't know the exact number) against 1
Who's going to win?

I think you start talking to me all the time on ICQ because I don't even have you on my list LOL!!!

I want to save the history about what we've argued actually and then post it on my site! Can you send it to my email account? webmaster@yupapa.com! I can't view the history because as I said, you are not on my list... so everytime I offline, the history will be removed. Don't tell me you don't believe this because you have ICQ and you should know...

You are not an idiot, but I am a idiot!!!
But I am very sorry that you are spending a long time on chatting with an idiot!! (ME)!!! hehe!

You are the idiot around here... and you started sending me three messages when I got back online I saw them, and replied to them. And you started the conversation.

So many misled people on this forums... and Neo_mitrochondrian is one of them, he is condemning the wrong political party.... this is so hilarious. So many people whom are wrong...

Sorry for that, it is true...

omg!
seems that yupapa is going to challenge Giancarlo :p
why not lets vote to see who do u think is the better for now?

I vote Yupapa is better for now

No kidding. What is wrong with my site? It is a cleaner design... despite having no Flash (I hate Flash, it takes most of my users to long to load). And most seem to enjoy my site according to one of my polls on my site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back