• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see.. I run a site that people submit files to that are anywhere from a few KB's to 10+MB's. Your 5GB space plan would work great. I can fill that in a day or 2. Can you handle that right now?

of course!
Just sign up and I will setup an account for you.
You are talking about the Mega Hosting right?

What do you mean "I can fill that in a day or 2"??

Originally posted by Giancarlo
My Site as many have said is well done also... and my server is hardly down nor is my site. Yupapa does look good though, and I must admit it, but Paid Hosting that I can trust like Below10hosting is much, much, much more reliable and has much more features. That is why I would never sign up with Yupapa, I already have my own Paid Hosting at http://www.below10host.com that I can trust.

What's the matter Giancarlo, no one talking about you anymore?

I think you should buy a dedicated server because you have lots of transfer and need tons of space. That doesn't mean you can't sign up my hosting package, but you must remember there is a limit. 5GB is 5GB and 10GB of bandwidth is 10GB. You can store anything you want on your account as long as they are not illegal. For example: mp3 is not allowed. Sites that have Adult mp3 or warez content will be removed immediately. I don't mean that you are hosting this kind of site, but I just want to let everyone knows that if they are going to sign up for my service.

Yupapa, I trust you and I am not mad at you anymore. If I didn't have a paid host I would probably sign up with yours.

Why is it??

That we have so many teenagers starting these web host companies and yet they can't even put two sentences together, let alone spell correctly on these message boards?? What a great educational system we have...

(Sorry, but I just had to rant a bit. I'm fine now.)

Re: Why is it??

That we have so many teenagers starting these web host companies and yet they can't even put two sentences together, let alone spell correctly on these message boards?? What a great educational system we have...

Whut? Wee teenajerz spel guud! Yu no noting!

Me Spelling is nat u problam.

Honestly, I can spell if you take a look at my site. And I don't see anything wrong with my spelling here except for the above. The Spelling and Grammar on my site has been an utmost important to me, basically because it will be more professional if cleaned from those simple errors. ;)

And Neo-Mitrochondrian, I am getting tired of seeing that false quote in each and every one of your threads... talk to me about politics over email or ICQ via 65368669, and I can explain some things. Kapiche?

[Edited by Giancarlo on 05-16-2001 at 07:46 PM]

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Honestly, I can spell if you take a look at my site. And I don't see anything wrong with my spelling here except for the above. The Spelling and Grammar on my site has been an utmost important to me, basically because it will be more professional if cleaned from those simple errors. ;)

And Neo-Mitrochondrian, I am getting tired of seeing that false quote in each and every one of your threads... talk to me about politics over email or ICQ via 65368669, and I can explain some things. Kapiche?

[Edited by Giancarlo on 05-16-2001 at 07:46 PM]

The Spelling and Grammar on my site has been an utmost important to me= The spelling and grammar on my site is of utmost importance to me or ...has been and always will be of utmost importance to me.

If cleaned from those simple errors What simple errors?

:rolleyes: Im sorry. I know everyone makes spelling and grammar mistakes. Its probably because their message was typed hastily without being checked over.

Re: Why is it??

Originally posted by BC

Welcome to the Internet, my friend!

Yupapa's English isn't native. Nor is mine. It never stops to amaze and amuse me how some people refuse to see there is a world outside the village they live in. That often apply to ways of thinking, morals, whatever.

FYI the world consists of people speaking different languages, eating different food, having different religions and living in societies with different sets of rules for morals and acceptable behavior, ruled by different political and economical systems.

You should visit some day. Maybe you will even like it. You are welcome.

I almost forgot - people also come in different colors. :D

What the **** has his spelling got to do with anything????

1st: I don't not care how my spelling or grammer is on this site. 2nd: I primarily focus my English Skills, which are on par with an advanced level; towards my website. 3rd: I don't spend time wasting my life on these forums. 4th: I have a life. 5th: I speak Spanish and some Italian.

YUPAPA???

Of course I am the same person... If I am not, why do I choose the name "YUPAPA" for my site??

Your posts are more descriptive than before:
This is somewhat like your posts before:

"JOIN YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GET UNLIMITED SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Neo-M. isn't using a false quote. He isn't using a quote at all :) It's italicized, not put in parentheses.

Also, I applaud anyone who even attempts to learn the English language. It's a very difficult language to learn (right up there with Japanese) because for every rule in it there is an exception, and there is a constantly changing and widely varied spectrum of slang terms and connotations.

Even if you already know English it is difficult to comprehend when it gets really advanced. I am planning on taking IB English Classes next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back