• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Looking for proxy host

I am looking for a proxy host to host two or more proxy sites, one or more as addon domains. All I need is shared hosting and the sites are brand new so all I need is 100 MB space tops and 100 to 200 GB bw, for growing room. The proxies will run the phproxy script and I have under 5 dollars to...
  2. T

Phaz Hosting -3 Cheap Packages- + OFFSHORE

Phaz.Us is proud to offer the following hosting packages in "offshore" Canada: For 5 USD a month via PayPal you get: 1 GB Space 20 GB BandWidth Cpanel Unlimited SQL/Email/FTP Accounts 99.9 % Uptime For 8 USD a month via PayPal you get: 3 GB Space 40 GB BandWidth Cpanel...
  3. T

Forum/Site Hosting -5 USD/Month-

I would like to offer a few hosting accounts on my server located in Canada. I allow Adult Content, Warez linking, and basically any other site that you could think of. What I am offering for 5 USD via PayPal: 1 GB Space (upgradeable) 20 GB BandWidth (upgradeable) Cpanel Unlimited...
  4. T

VPS/Reseller Needed

I need a VPS/Reseller to host proxies that I will be selling, I wouldn't expect them to use up too many resources, because I will only develop 1 or 2 at a given time. My requirements: 20+ GB Space, 200+ GB Bw, 100 mbit, 99.9 percent uptime, relatively fast, in Germany or Canada. My budget is...
  5. T

Proxy site for sale!

I have the brand new proxy site for sale Butu.us for sale. Included in the purchase is the domain and the unique design. Here is a screenshot of the design: http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6370/butupreviewrq8.jpg Here is a working version: http://phaz.us/tempsale/ The domain expires...
  6. T

Free proxy host

I am in need of a hosting account for my proxy butu.us. It has just started out and will be getting anywhere from 50 to 100 gb of bw a month. I only need 100 mb of space or less and the bw listed above. I will link back to you, but no ads please. Design...
  7. T

Basic Reseller Needed

Alright, All I am requesting is a very basic reseller with some kind of cpanel to make new accounts with. I only need 4 or 5 GB of space and around 50 GB of bw. I am only going to be hosting myself and a couple of friends and won't use many resources at all. All I ask is decent uptime and a...
  8. T

Requesting reseller

Ok, I have 5 dollars to spend a month. I am looking for a reseller account with as much space and bandwidth as I can get. I would prefer the uptime on the server to be pretty good and have a very fast ping time. I am hosting legal content on here and the sites won't hog up the server's...
  9. T

Hosting

Ok, I have 5 dollars to spend a month. I am looking for shared hosting with as much space and bandwidth as I can get. I would prefer the uptime on the server to be pretty good and have a very fast ping time. I am hosting legal content on here and maybe a couple of domains. Thanks! EDIT: Would...
  10. T

Offshore Dedicated Server

I am requesting an offshore dedicated server. List to me what you have to offer. I have around a 250 dollar a month budget. This server would need to be able to include "questionable content" though no warez files will be hosted on the servers. It may involve indexing other links. It needs to...
  11. T

In need of free hosting

I need some hosting for my domain names compology.info and xonez.info. I am asking for 10 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth. I really don't want any ads or banners on the site. They will both feature free flash arcades, forums, media sections, and a private proxy. I would prefer that this host has...
  12. T

bypassthe.net

I am selling the proxy design and domain. It has only been up for a couple days and received massive amounts of traffic.The site is not up now, but I do have stats for it and a picture of the design. Proxy is integrated with phproxy and I will send you the psd and push the domain to you via...
  13. T

Offshore Reseller

I am requesting an offshore(not US) reseller account with 10 Gb Space and 200 GB bw for 5 or less dollars a month. Thank you
  14. T

need a proxy designed and coded

Ok, I have the domain bypassthe.net. What I am requesting is a nice, attractive proxy design coded with cgi and phproxy. I want phproxy on top and cgiproxy on bottom. It would be nice if you could get it to look like http://proxytower.com/, though different. Something with a "shiny" kind of...
  15. T

Quality 4 char .info and other .info's

I am willing to sell this to someone in turn for a .net registration of my choice. The domains expires in November of '07. PM me if you are interested. I also have this deal to offer: Ok guys, my simplified prices: compology.info - (something to do with a computer class?)...
  16. T

Trade Domains

I want to trade someone 3 .info domain names, each with a one year registration for a .com or .net domain name with a 2 year registration. Is anyone willing to partake in this trade? The domains I have to offer: xonez.info minuszero.info tpot.info compology.info Note: These are on...
  17. T

Need Hosting

Hey guys, I need an account to host three of my domains. It would be nice if I could get 1 GB of space with no file limits. I need maybe 50 GB bw and I dont want to have to post or sport advertisements on any of my domains. Thank you! These sites will just be some random stuff for my friends...
Back