• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Registerfly FREE .BE Domains

Did you register with registerfly? and are you *sure* your domains are pointing to the correct nameservers? You should double check. If you have further problems, you can check with your host. If everything is okay on their side, you can contact registerfly's support.
  2. B

.com prices to Rise

Although I partially agree with the argument presented by hottweelz, I think one should be careful because this doesn't only mean that domains could go up to $6.50 next year, but that the cost could increment as the years pass and with no logical reason. I would understand if the company raised...
  3. B

Perhaps that is so for you. The only logical reason I could find for this is that maybe since I think you have a company, maybe they're letting you have all those domains to give some to your customers? I'm not sure. Maybe you just got lucky. Their latest newsletter stated the following (which...
  4. B

.be domains?

.tk is a TLD, but it has ads and many other limitations. If you want to properly register a .tk domain, you would have to pay for it (the fees are yearly fees)...and that is the case for any other TLD except for when they have special offers (such as the previous .info one and the current .be one).
  5. B

Warehousing and Cybersquatting are not allowed Registerfly always has nice offers, and this is yet another one of them since not all registrars have chosen to provide people with free .be domains. However, it saddens me that people are registering so many domains which I'm sure they won't even...
  6. B

need a good host?

It has ads now: It still seems like a decent offer though.
  7. B

Design Competition!! Enter Now!

Can you give more details regarding the $400 of hosting? (What kind of package would it be? Would this be for a whole a year?)
  8. B

GP Radio & HACHammer Radio

I just tried it again, and it's not working...
  9. B

GP Radio & HACHammer Radio

Gpradio isn't working, but the visionary host one does work.
  10. B

Win Free Domain Name!

Yes. I just tried it myself. But, just in case, here's an extra download link: http://s5.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/3b93e2f2518c8323/
  11. B

Win Free Domain Name!

Me too. And, here's a screenshot if needed: http://photospit.com/viewimage.php?img=19233
  12. B

Win Free Domain Name!

Here's my entry: http://www.sharemation.com/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-3353145_files It doesn't have the questionnaire logo since it didn't match anywhere in the design I made. You could put in it if you'd like to though. If you have any problems downloading the file, PM me.
  13. B

FREE RESELLERS and cpanel hosting at Bizari Networks!!

As stated on the bizari site, This is not up to JCWS. The people who are setting up his account are taking some (or a lot of) time. (This is also stated in the bizari forums.)
  14. B

Re-posting Free Web-Based Email

True, Gmail still requires invites unless you are a mobile phone user. AIM Mail - It will put an advertisement tag to all of your outgoing e-mails. (Like hotmail and others.) I tried it when it first came out, and I didn't like it too much. The interface wasn't too great either, and it...
  15. B

Google's Definition Feature in other languages?

I use Google's Definition feature sometimes. Until now, I've only used it when searching for English definitions. However, I just discovered it has definitions in other languages as well. I've never seen it before, so they have either just added it (I saw it yesterday) or for some reason, I...
  16. B

How do I link my domain to my PC?

Perhaps you should check out this site: http://www.dslwebserver.com/
  17. B

Review My New Web Design

I agree with some of the previous posts. (The green is a bit too bright.)
  18. B

FREE Domain (with no ads) To A Good Home

Your Name: Rebeca C. Age: 20 Current URL: (None at the moment.) Brief Site Description: Website for a non-profit organization (a local 4H club). Why you should get the domain: I'm one of the leaders at a local 4H club. We are basically a "new" 4H group in the area. We started on October of...
  19. B

Help, is my new design really that bad?

Perhaps it's because your contact form isn't working: I tried to contact you asking how did one sign up for the free anonymous e-mail service, and I got that error.
Back