• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

doomachine2000 / wirehost.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was'nt me that erased all his data

I wasn't referring explictly to you. It was a flaw in their system. If you found it, someone else may already have found it and once they get in how do you keep them out. If they (some other black hat) are good enough, you'd never know. At least until . . .

The next victim may lose more than a few hundered customers and a couple three grand. It could be millions. It could be they use the ill-gotten access to do much much worse elsewhere.

HottWeelz, is it safe to assume that the flaw has been reported to the system maintainers?

gavin_2oo5 said:
Im just bringing it up as a example to say i know what he is going thru

Also i would never do anything to cause harm to others im actually a very nice person and cant even hold grudges on people

It was'nt me that erased all his data
I don't think you understand the severity of the situation.
Two words. LEGAL ACTION. HottWeelz should talk with your parents. This is a very serious situation.

Just where does doomachine come into this? He has some contact information here http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80019 but the MSN appears to be the domain of Neil Ramos. Neil is Australian, doomachine isn't.

Domain: shareforum.org
Cache Date: 2005-11-12
Registrar:

Domain ID:D105483210-LROR
Domain Name:SHAREFORUM.ORG
Created On:26-Dec-2004 01:34:44 UTC
Last Updated On:21-May-2005 20:54:51 UTC
Expiration Date:26-Dec-2005 01:34:44 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Spot Domain LLC dba Domainsite.com and Name.com (R87-LROR)
Registrant ID:dsite-465782
Registrant Name:Neil Ramos
Registrant Organization:WebPlanetHost
Registrant Street1:6/27 Macquarie Road
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Auburn
Registrant State/Province:NSW
Registrant Postal Code:2144
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+61.96461486
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: faye_boobs_are_nice@hotmail.com

Doomachine is the one who admitted this originally, in the transcript on page 1.
Doomachine changed the configs in WHM to his setup, (IE His email address, etc, thats how I found him)
I now have one customer bringing small claims suit against me at $1k

Let the legal fees begin.

Gayble, your PM box is full, answer is YES

Last edited:
custumers sue hw
hw sues datacenter for unsecure coding/admin mistake
and finally datacenter sues gavin and his friend for hacking

hehe. good luck hw

Wow, small claims suit? Don't you have a no warranties implied mingled into your terms of service to defend you against that?

LYT-Michael said:
Wow, small claims suit? Don't you have a no warranties implied mingled into your terms of service to defend you against that?
I'm going to have to look. Not all TOS's can be upheld. Really more of a guideline. TOS is only legal in the country it's valid in... if it violates laws of other countries, it's null.

Thats why we have Limited Liability Insurance.

FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
ChargerTek will be in an off-liability position as regards the failure or delay in doing its professional duties in consequence of circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances could be provoked by acts of any governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provisioning of the Services.

This agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between the parties with regard to the agreement signed between them. It is not subject to any amendments, modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a written instrument that is signed by the party to be charged.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted in consistence with the laws of the State of New York.
- This Agreement shall be in force and effect entirely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. - The captions and headings contained in this TOS are aimed at facilitating the text comprehension. They are not a part of the very Agreement, and shall not limit or construe the provision they refer to. - This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, which will be considered as original.

blah`

yea good luck getting back and i dont mean any harm to your business

Also its not really hacking as i just changed a few numbers im sure others have noticed this before and whp some be informed and this issue should be fixed in there system

HW, good luck with all of this. I just spent about 20 minutes reading this thread. I will see if I can help in any way to get ahold of doomachine... I hope the FBI can help sort this out. It is odd that he also managed to find your backup server, never thought it wold be so easy. Hope all goes well, and you get paid for your loses.

-Andy

I am really sorry for that. Having morgage, 5 year old and 2 car payments. Makes me sick to think this world is like this, the people that would do this to others.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back