• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 94MB.com

1. 94MB.com

Help setting up a cpanel vps (Will pay $)

I have just taken out a vps with 123-reg.co.uk, I need help with the main setup process: setting: Hostname Resolvers Ip addresses Nameservers, etc. So that the VPS will work correctly with my chosen nameservers. Please post, PM me or email higley123[.at.]aol[.dot.]com Thank you.
  2. 94MB.com

[Lifetime Reseller]

I can understand that some people/businesses would rather have there hosting as a one time cost so they do not have to budget for it each month. I would like to make you a geniune offer: WHM Reseller 3GB HDD Space 150GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features £15.99/month OR £9,979.99 (about...
  3. 94MB.com

Hosting Request

I would like to offer you: 3GB Disk Space 30GB Bandwidth (traffic) Unlimited Cpanel features (emails, addon domains, mysql, etc) Full Cpanel Access We can offer you all this for just £5.95/month We are UK based and prefer to bill in GBP but if you require to pay in USD, we can still sort...
  4. 94MB.com

How to offer WHMSC to resellers

I have a new client who has a reseller on my server and has asked if I can offer him WHMCS. He is currently with another provider and his package includes WHMCS and he is paying just $10.99/month for a reseller including WHMCS. We currently run WHMCS to bill our clients, what are the costs...
  5. 94MB.com

10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Bandwidth - 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting Account

More of the fantastic 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts available. The details can be found below: This account will give you 10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Monthly Data Transfer and unlimited Cpanel features. Sites can be in any language. In return for these services, we require you to...
  6. 94MB.com

More of the fantastic 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts available. The details can be found below: This account will give you 10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Monthly Data Transfer and unlimited Cpanel features. In return for these services, we require you to place our banner code upon the top...
  7. 94MB.com

Think this sounds good? So do we and we want you to help us tell everyone about it... We will offer DOUBLE the above package to anyone and everyone that copys the entire post above and recommends it in other forums that they are members of, however you MUST NOT SPAM. Then simply contact us...
  8. 94MB.com

Looking for good € Paid hosting

We have been offering premium hosting for nearly 3 years and would like to offer you hosting on one of the 94MB.com 8-core Dual-Quad Core Xeon servers with the below spec: 100MB Diskspace 50,000MB bandwidth (on a 100mbps connection) 10 email addresses 10 subdomains 10 mysql databases 10...
  9. 94MB.com

More of the fantastic 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts available. The details can be found below: This account will give you 10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Monthly Data Transfer and unlimited Cpanel features. In return for these services, we require you to place our banner code upon the top...
  10. 94MB.com

There is no catch, we require a minimum of 5MB transfer per month to show us that the site is active, this keeps our server clean from dormant accounts using resources that we could allocate to active users. A simple summary of any "catches" are below. Your account will never expire providing...
  11. 94MB.com

More of these accounts have now been made avaliable...
  12. 94MB.com

please contact us via http://www.94mb.com/support.htm, we are currently updating our ticket support system so we are unable to view or answer any of these messages.
  13. 94MB.com

Last week, as a promotion, we offered the remaining 62 of the 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts, we sold out within 2 days. As this account proved so popular, we have released another 50 accounts and 22 of the first 100 users either setup their account and did not start creating the site...
  14. 94MB.com

Has Anyone Used HostVoice.com To Get Clients?

From reading the site, the impression i get is that they are sending you the details of people who are looking for hosting, they then send that info to 4 hosts and charge the hosts $6 for that persons info (if they are looking for what you are offering), that's if they sign up or not. I am just...
  15. 94MB.com

We do allow non-english websites. All content must be legal. All non-english websites are spot checked at random using google translation. All content must abide by our terms of service. Regards Andrew 94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions
Back