• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by bozley05

1. bozley05

ideas for a forum/site ? check this out

IE vs Firefox is lame. It is internet browsers you are talking about, they all do the same thing. If that is what turns you on, go for it... T.M's idea is much better though.
  2. bozley05

Just a little fun, whats your fav song?.

The Grates - Lies Are Much More Fun
  3. bozley05

Slow internet across the pacific??

Our internet in AUS is so slow already anyway, so I doubt you would notice anything.
  4. bozley05

free .com for class website...

Teachers don't have credit cards? Parents? Surely, out of ~30 students, someones parent doesn't believe in the Online CC Number Stealing monster.
  5. bozley05

free .com for class website...

Surely you could all get everyone to chuck in 10 cents and register it from www.ipower.com ($2.95)
  6. bozley05

help me to choose a domain name

Try http://www.whois.sc/name-spinner/
  7. bozley05

I need .com with WHOIS protection (11$ Paypal)

Yep, Namecheap is the best for PayPal/Whois Protection domains.
  8. bozley05

Holiday Thread

What on earth is Spring Break all about? I hear the term so often, but have no clue what it is about. Is it the time in America when everyone finishes school, like schoolies week here?
  9. bozley05

In how many forums are you a member???

FWS, a couple of Affliliate Marketing forums and my own. I rarely visit forums now though.
  10. bozley05

1000Gb Resseler i Don't Think

Nope, never worked in retail. :D
  11. bozley05

Hi: I want to make site ?

Only do it if you can offer something unique other directories do not have, there is an overload of so-so hosting directories.
  12. bozley05

Gotta love the policy of the customer is always right :)
  13. bozley05

Ideas required

Why don't you create another image hosting site? There isn't enough of them.
  14. bozley05

You can get stuff free by threating to take a company to your local consumer affairs dept. I got a free 256mb USB drive, valued at like $90 at the time, because a computer shop had laptops on their site advertised for $0. So I e-mailed them asking to order one, and told them I saved copies of...
  15. bozley05

Low-Price Reliable Domain Registrar

I've noticed iPower are $2.95 atm, with free whois privacy. The only bad thing is the remote Tucows domain control panel, which is pretty poor. Domainsite is a good allround buy at $6.99 if you want reputation and price. GoDaddy is overpriced and use every bit of spare space on the screen...
Back