• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dc1pop

1. dc1pop

Can't find a normal host!

What will your site be about + what language will it be in?
  2. dc1pop

Shared Hosting Request

Price and more information about your host would be nice. Thanks.
  3. dc1pop

Shared Hosting Request

nsuk that plan dont meet my bandwidth specification.
  4. dc1pop

Shared Hosting Request

Im currently looking for hosts which offer the following: Space: Around 2GB Bandwidth: 30/40GB cPanel MySQL Fantastico and RvSkins not really a must. Good uptime and low server loads please. I dont wish to post my budget as that starts a price cutting war between hosts here. Just...
  5. dc1pop

HostingDepartment.net Reviews Please

Thank you very much :-)
  6. dc1pop

Thanks JewlzK, i have PMed you Craig.
  7. dc1pop

Looking at the IPs of yournameservers on im the same server as you. Please could you PM me the problems you have had? Thanks for any assistance.
  8. dc1pop

Thanks to you both.
  9. dc1pop

Ive looked on those forums and there are not many reviews. Craig visits those forums aswell so cant exactly say id would be bias just due to the fact he resides more here at FWS. Thanks.
  10. dc1pop

Hi, Ive been looking at signing up with hostingdepartment.net and currently have a $1 plan to look over server loads etc. Im happy with what ive seen so far. I was wondering if any users here can share their experence's with hostingdepartment.net as im looking to sign up with a reseller...
  11. dc1pop

Ad supported hosting, includes reseller plan

Visted the siteas i generally do for post hosting be careful i got a nice trojan alert on my desktop "Explot-WMF" good job my antivirus booted the webpage before it picked up. http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=137760 Post reported for these reasons.
  12. dc1pop

Get your own article site script TODAY! $2 christmas sale!!

Ever wanted your own article website? Ever wanted to make money from high paying keyword articles? Well heres your chance create and develop your own article site using the script i have for sale here today! Included is everything you need to run your own article web site and a fully...
  13. dc1pop

long established hosts?

Im a sales rep forum PolurNET and we have been in the industry of webhosting for 2+ years now. Come and visit us to take a look at our packages.
  14. dc1pop

FREE cPanel, Fantastico & RvSkins Hosting!

We look forward to having you on board :)
  15. dc1pop

FREE cPanel, Fantastico & RvSkins Hosting!

Hi, Below is the hosting plan for all users at postforhosting.com Free hosting at its best =) » Hosting Package: » 100 MBs Webspace » 1024 MB Bandwidth This package also features » cPanel (Latest) » Fantastico (Latest) » Unlimited Subdomains » 5 MySQL Databases »...
Back