• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Fisherman

1. F

Cp???

Wrong
  2. F

Why is safe mode like this?

Usually people that have absolute need of some php features that safe_mode ON , disables, get their sites hosted by hosts that have tha safe mode off. There are many of them. Your better chance is to make a request in a forum. So you have 2 options : 1. ask from your host to turn off safe_mode...
  3. F

newsletter script

At least with the version that I use had no problems. About the translation (never tried this feature) maybe you're right but for the rest works fine for me. Works on subdomain sites too. The unsubscribe form works fine. Try the latest release maybe the bugs you have found have been corrected...
  4. F

newsletter script

Try this one http://gregory.kokanosky.free.fr/phpmynewsletter/
  5. F

Vb3

I never liked the standard vB skin, but I believe that this version too will look great with other skins and anyway there aren't that many differences. I also believe that you'll be able to disable some of the new things and this way you'll have a new engine with the look you're used to. I...
  6. F

does any one know something really cheap???

I think all the good & cheap hosts have been mentioned by other members, that's why I would like to suggest you to also watch for offers that regularly various server providers make on various forums or even on their sites.
  7. F

XMB Or Invision Board?

I like XMB too, I had used it last winter (version 1.5) it was good but upgrades, fixes, and new versions made months to come and the XMB community wasn't the best at the time. Don't know now if things have changed. Invision Board surprised me for speed and features and although it's still a new...
  8. F

Best free graphics program?

And why did you expect Pixia to be impressive? I didn't suggest Pixia as an impressive alternative! So what is your point quoting me?
  9. F

Is host reliable?

Thanks towerhost for the confirmation. I really appreciate it. :)
  10. F

Is host reliable?

Daniel, you have quoted a post of mine and made a comment, but I believe that you didn't understand why I posted my initial post. Towerhost had made a promotion for his own business. So I called him to edit his post...which he did actually...if you look under his post you'll see when he edited...
  11. F

Is host reliable?

towerhost, I think you should edit your post. I'm not sure but I think that your post violates a rule of this forum. Check the rules to be sure. :) edit : towerhost has edited his post...so ignore my post.
  12. F

News handler???

Check www.sitepoint.com has many good articles that will help you on various parts and functions of your project. http://www.phpbuilder.com/ if you want to make a php board has many useful informations. And always talking about php projects www.php.net and www.mysql.org are the base. There are...
  13. F

IRC Hosting Needed

I really don't know any hosts (specially cheap) that allow IRC related stuff. It will be hard to find. But maybe I'm wrong.
  14. F

Is this host reliable?

First of all you have heard wrong about RackShack servers. It has been noticed mainly that they give some broken servers, but this you can find it in the 2-3 first days if you make the appropriate tests. About the rest the only things that I have heard break are some hard drives which is part of...
  15. F

DV2 = Chapter 11 ?

Chapter 11...is a strategic move, the most of the cases. So no big worries. Almost always there are no effects on the service provided...maybe just some changes to the pricing.
Back