• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by page-zone

1. P

Great Web Hosting Plans

We are currently offering Cpanel based web hosting which means you get all the bells and whistles available through CPanel.net's cutting edge control panel software. Page-Zone Web Hosting expertly hosts over 10,000 websites worldwide. Hosting prices start at $4.95 per month...
  2. P

This is really getting on my nerves!

Put the ATI wonder card in your computer and try it (when your brother isn't looking if necessary). It is not possible that the router has anything to do with it, unless the router is physically wedged in on your video card causing problems :D You can safely dismiss the router as the cause.
  3. P

This is really getting on my nerves!

I would say the router has nothing to do with it. If you have another video card try swapping it out just long enough to play the game. 9 out of 10 times a freezing screen is due to the video card or video drivers.
  4. P

$3.48 / Full featured CPanel hosting

Starting at $3.48 a month Full Cpanel features. Also reseller plans starting at $19.64 for 10GB / 101 domains. Nothing is unlimited - hence we have low server loads for all to enjoy. http://www.page-zone.com
  5. P

can i display all contents of a folder?

One way to control this would be to create or edit your existing .htaccess file. To see if you have an .htaccess file you must log in with an ftp application using the -a option (see screenshot) To create one open notepad or similar plain text editor and save it as .htaccess, if Windows balks...
  6. P

I,m not technical man ! so I want your help

All the little icons get counted in bandwidth calculations. :cool2: Actually I checked after posting the message and it was 85KB.
  7. P

I,m not technical man ! so I want your help

10GB will get you about 4100 page views a day on an 80KB average page size (probably about the size of this page).
  8. P

Flash Tutorial Page

Need to click the link inside the page that said: "Flash video walk through on creating accounts using preconfigured packages can be viewed here."
  9. P

what's the different if i have a domain name or not?

If you look around your town you may find a debit card which you can buy, that displays a MC or Visa logo and you put a balance on it at the cash register of the store where you bought it. They sell them at my local drug store and I'm pretty sure my town is the last place on earth to get...
  10. P

Flash Tutorial Page

For those familiar with WHM, I'm wondering if you could look at this WHM tutorial where I have added a Flash tutorial and give some feedback on whether you think it would be usefull. I realize it isn't for everyone as it probably takes a few minutes just to download the flash player, but as an...
Back