• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Yun

1. Y

Drivers License Scan Required for VPS? Common practice?

I haven't came to the point whereby I had such an issue. But, if they accept other forms of ID Card that has nothing too personal on it, sure ;). I'm definitely not going to put scans of my passport nor my government ID online.
  2. Y

Drivers License Scan Required for VPS? Common practice?

Not a standard, but some hosts do it for anti-fraud purposes and stuff.. On a personal note, I wouldn't use hosts like this for fear of identity theft. Some hosts do have a system whereby you give them your cell and they return with a long distance call that reads out a verification code -...
  3. Y

Flash Video Players

Ah, yes €49 is a little bit steep. Thanks for the link to Flashden! :)
  4. Y

Flash Video Players

Hi! Has anyone done a video streaming website before? Is there a particular Flash Video Player that's recommended? (JW and Flow aren't for commercial use and have branding) I was looking at video player templates from www.flashmint.com, are there any other websites to recommend? :)...
  5. Y

Dynadot and .asia Domains

Hi, Does anyone have problems with Dynadot and their .asia domain GTLDs? I've bought several domains from Namecheap and one .asia domain. All of them link to the same website, set via the same NSes. When browsing is done via the .asia domain, connection interruptions/errors appear more...
  6. Y

ohsh--

I_would_suggest_using_the_underscore_instead_;).
  7. Y

Name change.

Sounds interesting, so you have 2 accounts now eh? ;)
  8. Y

My Username Poll

Now here, we have someone who broke Rule #9 :evilb: "One person, one account If you wish to change your username, contact an admin/moderatore. Don't share accounts." :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:
  9. Y

Stay Away From JaguarPC.Com

The sales rep was great at handling the situation/conversation.
  10. Y

Core Hoster.com is Scammer! Scammed me more than $600!

You're too free, eh? Maybe you'd like to explain how your email changes & how the times in the screenshots are so far off ;). Oh wait, you probably changed the times too...I forgot...
  11. Y

Core Hoster.com is Scammer! Scammed me more than $600!

I love how your screenshots changed from XP -> Vista -> God knows what theme. And maybe how your emails changed over time too. And seemingly, your time frames were all wrong. Had those screenshots been just taken for this post? Apparently not, the times are totally off. Unless you're telling...
  12. Y

hostingwitch.com ARE SCAMMERS!!! TOOK ME FOR $550.00

I would be concerned the moment I saw the packages on the homepage...
  13. Y

ESTDomains De-Accreditation

I have just one domain with them...not renewing it :beer:
  14. Y

A great hacker

This is a hilarious read :D.
  15. Y

Concert Tickets... I'm so %*^*$(^ annoyed. To say the damn least.

Have you like, tried using IE to do the purchase? ;)
Back