• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

£1.00/year for our HP1 !!! Only from eBay!!!

£1.00/year for 300MB space! Only from eBay! Please visit here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2732828792&category=194 Please bid on ebay! only 9 days left!!! It was USD $43.10 , it is only UK £1.00 on eBay!!! :bandit2: :bandit2: :bandit2:
  2. H

anyone is interested in online day trading?

I have collected 1000 USD for online trading, how long to turn it to 2000 USD ?
  3. H

hosting market profit is around 50%, it means when you spend 100 usd, you will make 150 usd. but seems online trading involve more money, and it is still worth if the profit is only 20%-30% Hi, Robert, you play both online trading and hosting, which one make you more money and quicker?
  4. H

hi, everyone, the hosting market is full, i could just get 3-5 paid clients per day no matter I spent how much ads fees. I am going to invest the online day trading, it is quite interesting to buy stocks online and make big profit at home. can anybody intro me a cheap online day trading...
  5. H

Prices For Web Design

loonister, can you design another layout? all your sites look similar, nothing special. they use the same photoshop effects.
  6. H

Come to HK now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey, can you help me to delete Blank Verse's avatar. :cry2:
  7. H

Prices For Web Design

Hi, mate, $15 is not enough for my rent, If i do this with such price, I'd better sleep outside with homeless people and steal a student card so I can get in computer rooms of my Uni for free. :D
  8. H

Come to HK now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Jan, marry me please, I will take you to HK :bandit2:
  9. H

Considering to be a Host

Tell you what, when you decide to start a hosting company, you have to know you are selling prices or services, if you are selling prices, for example: $5/month for 1 GB space, some clients will still say it is expensive, some kids even want it free, and this kind of clients will give you lots...
  10. H

Flexible packages from Hosting-PP.Com

We do have some fixed price for hosting, but we are more flexible than other hosts. We can change any packages for you if you want. One of our clients paid us for HP1, but he told me that he is setting up the new site, so he needs 10GB bandwidth at the first month, and keep the 2GB...
  11. H

White=Nice, Simple=Professional

Sorry, it's already on. :D
  12. H

just to back up my previous post

You can change a keyboard, 98Keyboard is o.k., Just click "Print Screen" button, and Control-V to paste it on Photoshop, remember to save it to Gif file cos Gif is clearer. :D
  13. H

now... I am banned

But you have already been banned, haven't you? :bandit2:
  14. H

now... I am banned

Well, that is interesting, the reason I banned you there cos you broke our rules. :D
  15. H

Don't miss the free domain!

Hosting-PP.com is a privately owned, low cost Web hosting solutions. We have revolutionized the Web hosting industry by offering Free-Try-Before-Buy that remains unbeatable today! Hosting-PP.com has chosen to focus on the UNIX-based hosting market. By focusing on just one operating system, we...
  16. H

RingMe.org For Sale - two years for only $15

I got RingMe.org a few month ago for two years, still a year and half left. Paypal payment only, please pay $15 to our paypal email: hongjun_@hotmail.com , you will get the username and password to control the domain after the payment.
  17. H

Post more get more!

We are not selling price, that is why we charge $3.99/month for 300MB , $5.99/month for 600MB or $8.99/month for 1200MB space. It is very expensive, but it is hosted in a high quality box. We are selling high quality services. 24/7 instant support. You can unlimited request space and...
  18. H

100MB=$0.00/month 1200MB=$8.99/month

- Cpanel6 - phpnuke, phpbb, oscommerce,... pre-installed - Free Set Up - Unlimited sub-domains - Unlimited FTP accounts - Unlimited Pop E-mail - Unlimited MySQL Db's - E-mail Tools (Web-Mail) - CGI/ Perl Scripting - PHP / Linux ASP - SSL Secure Server - Free Site Submission - MS...
  19. H

Do you understand the second picture? must be 18 or over!!!

If you understand the second picture in 3 minutes, you are a bad man. :D http://www.hosting-pp.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=60 :D :D
  20. H

White=Nice, Simple=Professional

Thank you, CareBear, I will put this on in 24 hours:) probablely a Javascripts or flash animation or sth.:cool:
Back