• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Servers and Colocation Hosting

I have been considering something for quite a while now, and as such decided you ask the community about my idea. I have been building servers for about 10 years now, and have always been able to get pricing better than what Dell, HP, and IBM can get to name a few. My idea is to offer built...
  2. C

HostChum Solutions | APRIL BLOWOUT EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Greetings All! HostChum Solutions was founded back in August 2008. At first we offered standard webhosting to a local group of clients. As time progressed and the hosting industry advanced we decided to expand our services. As a result of this expansion, today, we are proud to announce you...
  3. C

Hosting Control Panels

When you are either looking for hosting, or looking to start a host what features do you look for in a hosting control panel?
  4. C

Windows 2000 DNS

I am working on a new project recently. I have experience in installing all the web services and such, but now I am needing to configure DNS. Has anybody here had to do it before? It is a Windows 2000 Server, with AD not installed. What do I do to get this server to be the DNS Server, and...
  5. C

Hardware

Who do you personally prefer to be the manufacturer of the servers that you use to host your customers?
  6. C

Datacenters

What is your motivation besides pricing when you look at a particular datacenter? From first glance to continuing service, what makes you choose one over another?
Back