• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need a Windows VPS

Hi my name is Mikey and I am making an MMORPG called Star Fantasy Unlimited. I need a Windows VPS for my game and I am willing to pay royalties once my game is published. I am looking to pay $40-50 and then once the game launches you will receive 40% royalties. Seeing as how the game will be $20...
  2. M

Looking for free hosting for a Game Site

Hi I am looking for a free host that can offer me 100MB or more of webspace, 5 or more MySQL databases, FTP Access, PHP, instant activation would be nice but not necessary, no ads, and no posting. I am willing to have a banner on my website on every page but I don't like ads because they are...
  3. M

I need a Windows VPS $40-$60

I need a Windows VPS to make a game server. I don't really care much about the RAM or the HD but the monthly data transfer has to be as high as possible for that price range. Also, I would like a Virtuozzo Panel, I don't want to learn a whole new cp and I'm already used to that one. Also, the...
  4. M

Any host that can install Future Nuke

Hi I really want Future Nuke on my website. I don't care about the specs as long as the bandwidth is huge because it's going to be an MMORPG site. I also don't want to post or have an adds and offering to nstall it is a plus. Thank you to anyone willing to help.
  5. M

cheapest vps(windows)

I don't have any specs. I just want to see what I can get for a budget of $20-25/month.
  6. M

Free VPS(windows) I'll take however amount you want to give.

I am 16 years old and making a free MMORPG unfortunately my mom won't allow me to have a credit card and I don't have a job. I am willing to do anything like posts, banners, ads, give you Admin access to my game, whatever. I really want to get this project going because I'm only one step away...
  7. M

Is there any possible way to get a free windows VPS?

Yea I really need a Windows VPS for my game but I'm only 16 and can't use a credit card. I am willing to do anything post, allow Admin access to my MMORPG, whatever. Also as soon as I get a job in January I will pay you back since when you're employed you can make checks. Thank you to anyone...
  8. M

Online game server(windows)

I am making a free online game and unfortunately I can't google any free servers. I really need one for my game but since I'm 16 I can't get a credit card. I am willing to put ads and splash screens supporting it and once my fan base grows I'll be able to gain donations. However, currently there...
  9. M

Premodded SMF hosting

I was wondering are there any hosts that have a premodded SMF?
  10. M

Fantastico 2, Instant Actitation, No posts

I need all of that and at least 5 MySQL Databases. Thank you
  11. M

zpanel,instant activation

I need the above and: 4+ mySQL databases 250MB+/1GB Thanks to anyone willing to help.
  12. M

Custom Template Maker $5-$10/project

I am willing to start doing template designing and I am looking to build up my portfolio. First two customers completely free. Please be as detailed as possible so I can make you the best template on the first try.
  13. M

My Easy Request

Hi I am looking for a host with these features: .htaccess PHP MySQL database(1) FTP(1) cPanel(optional) Fantastico(optional) 200MB-1GB/diskspace 2GB-10GB/bandwith Instant Activation No posting hosts over 50.
  14. M

500+MB, 5GB+/month, mysql, php, ftp

Yea I need these features I must be able to make a sub-domain and instant activation is required
  15. M

under $25/month windows based server

I don't care about any extra features as long as it has an IP
  16. M

Mmorpg ?

Ok I'm making an MMORPG and it needs an IP Address and I was wondering if there any free offers that allow you an IP. Also what is the average amount of bandwith that they use?
  17. M

VPS under $20-25/month but paid yearly

I really need a server for my MMORPG and I heard that VPSs are cheaper than dedicated servers. I can only pay yearly but the cost has to be under $20-25/month or basicly 240-300/year. I dont care about any extra features but it has to have enough bandwith for an MMORPG. Thanks in advance
Back