• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Shared Hosting Request

Hello mate, I can provide you that for 7 Pounds/Month. If you would like a demo of our Control Panels (Plesk and cPanel) please visit http://www.belgianhost.be Kind regards
  2. B

need hosting outside germany

I know about overselling, but I have never seen an offer like this before... I wonder if people have been tricked into this yet.
  3. B

Also your offer is impossible, you can only host 2,maximum 3 clients on one server. How will you be able to pay the server bill? Regards
  4. B

Can't you people read all posts before replying? :s Regards
  5. B

Custom Hosting

Hello, there are only 15 accounts left. Also please include your the URL of your existing website (if you have one) or give a detailed description on what you are planning to do with the account (3,4 sentences please) Kind regards
  6. B

Clan Website

I am able to help you out here. Please PM me or contact me via support@belgianhost.be and we'll arrange something. Regards
  7. B

Please help i need a permanent host!!

shadowm4161 is now hosted with BelgianHost. Always happy to help. Regards
  8. B

Hello,I have provided him with a small account to run his script,for free. We are always happy to help. Regards
  9. B

Need reseller account with fast speed and End User support!!

I can provide you this for $10/Month. End user support is always included. Please PM or e-mail me (support@belgianhost.be) to get more information.
  10. B

Please help i need a permanent host!!

I am able to help you out mate :) Please check your e-mails,I mailed you. Regards
  11. B

I can help you out with that mate, PM me if you are interested. Always glad to help. :)
  12. B

Custom Hosting

No problem mate,we are just happy to help. When our clients are happy, we are happy,that's what BelgianHost is all about. Thanks for your trust in BelgianHost.
  13. B

Custom Hosting

BelgianHost is giving away Plesk and cPanel accounts. Please request with what you need (Space,bandwidth or any other requirements) and we will review the request. We might ask you to link back to our website with a small image,nothing big. Regards, BelgianHost Sales Dept.
  14. B

req hosting 500mb + 2GB cPanel no ads no post

It is allowed with BelgianHost. Please contact me for more details.
  15. B

Need to send 15000+ emails

I can offer you this for $3/Month, please contact me via PM if you are interested.
  16. B

Cheap, small reseller wanted.

I can provide you with the specs you are looking for for $4/Month, you can choose between WHM/Plesk
  17. B

Reseller that allows me to be a free host?

I can offer you a 10 GB disk quota and 100 GB bandwidth for $12/Month You can choose between WHM or Plesk
  18. B

Fantastico, Cpanel

I can provide you with that,please PM me for more info. Regards
  19. B

Starting My Free Forum Hosting Company Help

You need to PM me to get free hosting. You can't receive free hosting via my website.
  20. B

Starting My Free Forum Hosting Company Help

I can help you out,and you can place your own ads.
Back