• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Why deleted my ads?

Last part of my message mean I'm very dissapointed. If you are happy to send me an infarction again,please do whatever you like.
  2. M

Why deleted my ads?

Fine,if you want to delete it,please at least let me know in the pm i sent. And,I'm not going to break your rules as I said I had read twice,but why soon after I open this thread for questioning,then I received the infarction??? Don't you think this is not fair and offensing to me?? Remove...
  3. M

Why deleted my ads?

Hi, I'm just offering the vcc and I have checked the forum rules twice and I didn't see any things from my ads is against the rule of this forum,but why you always deleted my ads in the ads and offer section? I sent PM to 1 of the admin and no reply. I need to know WHY!!!
  4. M

Partner Wanted!!!

Actually this quite depends on what you can offer me. PM me if you're really interested,then we can talk further.
  5. M

cpanel vps

I can offer you with the exact same configuration with just $19.95/month.cPanel/WHM,fantastico and rvskin are included. PM me for more details and special sign up.
  6. M

Partner Wanted!!!

Nope.I mean that the partner I'm looking for is never offer the rvskin before,that's why they need the rvskin licenses.So that,both of us can partner up. :) Hope this can clear up to you.
  7. M

Partner Wanted!!!

Hi, I have some (not less than 10 for dedicated server and vps) rvskin licenses which is for internal uses. And I'm here to look for the only one partner who need the rvskin licenses. Requirement to be partner: At least 2 years in hosting industry. No free hosting provider,sorry for that...
  8. M

Hosting Translation Offer

Hi, I can help in translate your web page from english to either chinese-simplified or chinese traditional or both and from chinese-simplified or chinese traditional to english. Pricing are count per package: Package A- from english to chinese(simplified/traditional) first 10 pages -...
  9. M

Reseller required

10gb storage 100gb bandwidth unlimated sub domains unlimated ftp accounts unlimated emails (Can be missed out) unlimated hosted domains accountlab plus license cpanel fantastico rvskins rv sitebuilder cpanelapp USD$14.95/mo email me or pm me if you want. :)
  10. M

Amazing featureful budget reliable WHM hosting from MirageCommander

MC reseller plan 1 ---------------------- 15 GB space 150 GB b/w cpanel whm fantastico rvskins rvsite builder billing software - accountlab plus USD$ 5/month (for the first 3 months to help you build your business up) then USD$ 15/month (until you don't want it :) ) MC reseller...
  11. M

Hollywood project - 1 mil visitors -hosting

I suggest you look for the dedicated hosting. 1 million visitor in a month will cost the cpu overload in the shared hosting. :) contact me if you are looking for the dedicated server. :)
  12. M

Looking to pay $25/year

Hi, I can offer you with 5GB space 20GB b/w cpanel with unlimited domain fantastico USD$25/year email me at sales [at] MirageCommander [dot] com or PM me if you are interested
  13. M

Need good Deal

I can do this for you: 10 GB space 100 GB bandwidth 1 dedicated IP address for SSL Free setup Unlimited features Unlimited hosted domains Private nameservers Enom Domain reseller account cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin + cPanelapp + RVsitebuilder Shell access No Affiliate...
  14. M

Needing budget webhosting -- $40 CDN/year

Hi, Our Budget plan is exactly suit for you 1GB space 10GB b/w cpanel Fantastico which included the SMF and Joomla rvskins rvsitebuilder only USD$ 19.99/year Aceept Paypal,E-gold,Moneybookers http://www.MirageCommander.com regards,
  15. M

50GB Space 900GB Bandwidth cPanel Hosting start from USD$ 9.99/year

Family Hosting -------------- For beginner & budget user up to 5GB Storage up to 50GB Bandwidth Host up to 50 Domain up to 50 features from USD$9.99/year Advanced Hosting ----------------- For professional user up to 20GB Storage up to 300GB Bandwidth Host up to 200...
  16. M

Free Host Needed for a CGI Proxy

yaya,as me,i do not allow proxy even in my paid hosting offer. :) recommend vps
  17. M

Recommendations for Hosting Plans?

do no oversell the hosting space and b/w :)
  18. M

which mode of payment is most suitable?

we do accept credit card,debit card,paypal,moneybookers,e-gold. we prefer moneybookers and e-gold payment :)
  19. M

50GB Space 900GB Bandwidth cPanel Hosting start from USD$ 9.99/year

Currently we do not offer any reseller packages,but i will pass your suggestion to management. :)
Back