• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Control Panel - Pricing - Building A Control Panel

Hello, In another one of my posts I posted about how I was going to be building a control panel. Assuming that this control panel had similar features to what Direct Admin has at launch and was priced at $2.99 a month would you try it? I'm thinking of having a beta launch with roughly 500...
  2. S

Building A Control Panel

Hello, I've decided I'm going to build my own control panel, however I need some help getting started. I'm unsure how to make the server give/receive the correct files from each domain. As some of you may know a control panel puts each users files into a folder like this...
  3. S

Looking For Webhosts To Review & Advertising!

Hello, A friend and I started a small blog about building a website and what we would like to do is get some people to help us out by allowing us to review their web hosting company. So if your interested in getting your web host reviewed for free feel free to apply. It can take less than 1...
  4. S

1 GB of Storage - 25 GB of Badiwdth -- ONLY $0.99 /Mo. For Life!

SitePenguin - Penguin Friendly Hosting SitePenguin is one of the only providers that not only allows you to select where you want your site hosted, but also one of the only providers to charge the same amount no matter where you choose for your site to be. We care about our clients and...
  5. S

Lower sales around Christmas?

I've been in the hosting community for around 7 years now and throughout all of that time every company I've ever worked for had a slow spell right around Christmas. So I've began to think it might not be worth the effort to spend money on ads in December, however I'd like to hear your ideas on...
  6. S

SitePenguin - From $0.99 /Mo. - Instant Setup - Fast Support - USA, UK & Germany!

SitePenguin - Penguin Friendly Hosting SitePenguin is one of the only providers that not only allows you to select where you want your site hosted, but also one of the only providers to charge the same amount no matter where you choose for your site to be. We care about our clients and...
  7. S

SitePenguin - Christmas Special - 75% OFF December or 25% OFF For Life!

SitePenguin - Penguin Friendly Hosting SitePenguin invites you to celebrate this year with us by offering you any of our plans for 75% off your first month OR 25% off for life! This special is so fantastic we're only holding it until the end of December. You can save more than ever before and...
  8. S

SitePenguin - From $0.99 /Mo. - Instant Setup - Fast Support - USA, UK & Germany!

SitePenguin - Penguin Friendly Hosting SitePenguin is one of the only providers that not only allows you to select where you want your site hosted, but also one of the only providers to charge the same amount no matter where you choose for your site to be. We care about our clients and we...
  9. S

SitePenguin - Penguin Friendly Hosting SitePenguin is one of the only providers that not only allows you to select where you want your site hosted, but also one of the only providers to charge the same amount no matter where you choose for your site to be. We care about our clients and we...
  10. S

Need Free SeedBox Hosting

I'm in need of some seedbox hosting for a few torrents I'm uploading. I'd prefer to have a good chunk of storage space (such as 50 GB) however I will take any decent offer. I'm willing to post on forums or include an ad inside the torrent info document (so that everyone who downloads the files I...
  11. S

Starting A Webmaster Forum - Like Opionions

Alright I just recently started a webmaster forum (day before yesterday). Luckily I have friends who are webmasters who have helped to get it going. I would like some honest reviews on the things listed bellow. Thanks in advance! :beer: - Design - Forums (What you think of the topics) -...
  12. S

Trading Free Hosting For Links & Ads

Hello, I'm interested in giving away some free hosting in exchange for either a link, advertisement or recommendation on your site. Your site must get at least 1,000 visitors a month and should be about something n technology. I am willing to move the sites to our servers for free. (This is...
  13. S

Back