• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Is there a popular food you hate?

Ya i also hate Chicken...even i don't see that. I just hate that.
  2. P

Song that applies to you today

I just love to listening songs but it is depend on my mood.I like bollywood songs some sad and some hip hop.
  3. P

Post your desktop

I love my desktop clean.so that is always clear.
  4. P

What is your favorite food in fever?

i like spicy food in fever...but my mother usually make Khichdi for me..
  5. P

Your most likes & dislikes

I like most wondering in cool places listening music watching cartoons I dislike most Traffic and crowd on the road moody persons
  6. P

Favorite Season!

I like whether season most...
  7. P

Song that applies to you today

I just love to listening songs but on mean time i like boolywood song.
  8. P

What is your favorite food in fever?

Whenever i am suffer with fever...i like to eat some spicy food but my mother not allow me to eat spicy kind of food...she cooked for me some tasteless food..which i hate but even that i have to eat hose food..
  9. P

Favorite Season!

Winter i just love winter season..
  10. P

Never use Moneybooker on you Hosting

I know PayPal has some problems as well but they're the only ones I would trust to do business through online.
  11. P

Web hosting business

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own or lease for use by their clients as well as providing Internet...
  12. P

How to start domain registration and web hosting business?

To become a registrar, expect to spend a lot of money.. been a while since I researched but I believe you will spend a hundred grand or so just to qualify
  13. P

Best place to buy web hosting clients/companies

he web hosting industry has spawned a broad range of niche markets over the years. Ranging from shared hosting to dedicated hosting, as well as all the hybrids in between, each type of web hosting presents its own set of pros and cons. For more information please click below:-...
  14. P

Best script for story publishing??

1) Read as many movie screenplays as you can. Educate yourself on the format and vocabulary of how scripts are constructed. For example, film scripts are always written in the present tense and often use minimal description to set scenes and produce ambiance. The rule of thumb is: never generate...
  15. P

Why Ubuntu Is Harder To Use Than Windows...

Please click the below link:- http://jeffhoogland.blogspot.com/2010/06/why-ubuntu-is-harder-than-windows.html
  16. P

Chrome or Opera?

I think opera is best..because It's the fastest! It's the most innovative It's an all-in-one solution for optimizing your web browsing experience It's a trusted brand It's utterly fun...
  17. P

Funny Face Related Software

please click the below link:- http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/funny-face-1_0.html
  18. P

The best free web host!!!

It totally depends on your needs. If you want to run a four page website with not any media content than free host is fine, whatever you choose. But if you want to upload some heavy content and need good bandwidth than go for Paid hosting. :)
  19. P

difference between paid & free hosting solutions

Go paid definitely. but not with justhost. they are terrible. look around the forum for offers/reviews. i currently have shared hosting accounts with valcatohosting (3month in) and plexihost (2weeks in) with 0 issues. i only had one dns related request to both and were answered promptly.
  20. P

LOST Series Finale

Same here i don't watch the show I heard a lot of people like it.
Back