• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Anyone here good at basic photoshop?

I suck at photoshop/gimp. I try and try, but fail and fail. Each fail makes me what to try again. I have an idea for a logo, and just need it refined. I also need some just basic links updated with text. I'm broke, but I can pay a few bucks for a few min worth of your time. As for my logo...
  2. D

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: 10mb Where: Anywhere

Request paid web hostingBudget? (optional) - Space? (optional) 10mb Bandwidth, traffic? (optional) 2gb Datacenter location? (optional)Anywhere Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?Shared hosting If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance video hosting...
  3. D

Need 10mb space / 2gb bandwidth. PHP / CGI a plus. What do ya got?

Remove please. Removed, used the form for requesting
  4. D

Looking for some free hosting cpanel/just a little space

I'm looking for some free hosting. I am just wanting to set up a website for a small business I'm trying to set up. Its just for the barracks where I live, and so there wont be much traffic, and wont need much space. I would like: - cpanel - 2 Megs of storage space - 500+ megs of traffic -...
  5. D

Need help to make this idea work....

So here is the idea, to have a server not connected to the net (impossible to connect it, so not even an option), yet run a some type of website on it to use on ie or FireFox. I don't know hoe to do it, but I know hotels and places that offer free internet automatically redirect you to their...
  6. D

Looking for a Dedicated server or VPS that allows RapidLeech/TorrentFlux

I'm currently looking for a server (would like outside the us, but if your TOS allow torrents then thats ok with me), I'm really unsure of what I'm looking for in terms of requirements. More so, I am looking for a price of under $50. More ram the better, but maybe a min of 2gig, 20gig HD, and as...
  7. D

Wanted: Free webspace/domain for soldier going over seas

Hello, my name is Nick, and I'm a 25U who is currently in active duty. I am going over seas to Afghanistan in Sept. I was wanting a way to keep the family updated as much as I could with pictures and maybe some short video. I'm not looking for a lot of space or bandwidth because it shouldn't be...
  8. D

Super Cheap hosting requested!

I've only got a few small requests for my super cheap hosting request. 1) ~$2/month, OR (would rather pay yearly) ~$24/year 2) 99.5%+ Uptime 3) Host who has been around for a while, and plans to be around for a while 4) Upgrading options for when/if the site grows. 5)...
  9. D

Making the jump to paid....

Ok I am willing to go to paid, but I am looking for some things. Bang for my buck - I am a cheap -------, I don't want to pay anymore than I have to, but I fear that I must to get what I want. $3 or less a month would be kick ---! 1gig+ space - I could even go for a little less than 1 gig...
  10. D

Link exahnge - Water sports ONLY!

For right now I only want watersport pages. If its a PWC page, thats even better!! Your site would be right on the front page: www.brapski.com
  11. D

I need a better free host

I need a better host that doesn't go down all the time. I don't want to name names so I wont say who my host is now. What I have at the host I am at now is: 1gb Space 20gb Bandwidth Cpannel FTP PHP MySQL Requires text ad on every page I also get to run my own ads on the pages as...
  12. D

Looking for two scripts..

The first on the list is a contact forum. I have a PHP script now, but I can't get it to work (cuz I messed with it...) The big thing with this script is though, is I want to be able to upload/send pictures, up to 4 at a time.... also have a few spots they can fill in more so than just a...
  13. D

Looking for some code

Well I'm looking to make kind of a "myspace" type deal where people can edit their own page. They don't need to leave messages on eachother's pages, they don't need their own mail. Just maybe alow them to upload a few pictures, fill in some blanks and then post it up. Does anyone know of some...
  14. D

Needed hosting under $3?

I'm not looking for a lot, and I want to be fair to the host. So I am willing to work on these terms if something doesn't fly with you. This is what I want: Anything over 10 gigs of bandwidth (the more the better, as I plan to be using a lot more in a year or two) 2-5+ gigs of disk space...
  15. D

Wanted Free to Paid hosting

I'm not looking for a lot, and I want to be fair to the host. So I am willing to work on these terms if something doesn't fly with you. This is what I want: Anything over 10 gigs of bandwidth (the more the better, as I plan to be using a lot more in a year or two) 2-5+ gigs of disk space...
  16. D

Free space requested

I'm looken for the basics as of now, I am looking to host a few personal pages with lots of pictures. I would be willing to have a banner on every page, NO pop-ups. I don't want to talk in a forum that doesn't intrest me. If your still with me and willing to give me a site, then I will...
  17. D

Free-paid hosting (if I can do this Please read)

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to host me under a "trial" type of deal. I wont be using hardly any badwidth or space at first. Once I start to use more and more space and BW, I would be expecting to pay. I would be looking for open space/BW as I'm not sure how much I...
  18. D

People who want to register a domain

If your trying to register a domain and your host only can give you an IP (such as comcast) try going here http://www.internic.net/ Just found out about it, and thought anyone else who ran into this problem would like an answer.... ***Please move if in the wrong forum
  19. D

Help Webmaster gods!

I have been running the website www.kartforum.com for a while now, (like a month) and I can't get anyone to sign up and post. I believe its because I am not getting enough hits. Or is it something else...if anyone would like to dig around on my site, and give me some ideas of what to do...
  20. D

Anyone Make IPB Skins?

I have been looking around on the web...and yes I found IBPlanet and signed up, but I can't find what I am looking for. So I was just wondering if anyone else on here has worked with someone or you are that someone to work with on getting a custom made skin for IPB. I want the colors to go with...
Back