• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Cheap Hosting or VPS that can handle HLStats

Looking to find a cheap solution to host a few servers worth of HLStats. So I need a host that allows incoming and outgoing connections via UDP port 27500. I'm open to any type of plan(speed, size, etc.) Although I wouldn't mind at least 5-10GB of Hosting space or more. Thanks
  2. R

Need New York Host

Looking for a web host that can start me out on a small plan, which will likely to grow later down the rd. Don't need more than 1 GB space and probably no more than 5-10GB of bandwidth.
  3. R

Unusal request?

I am looking for a very small paid or sponsored hosting. Technically it isn't for a website. Heres my situation, I have a domain on a different host. Which currently hosts my main site. However since it is a host to many sites in our group of friendly sites I didn't want to risk bogging...
  4. R

Need good host.

Im about to open a small site that will eventually grow. I am looking for a host with at least 500 MB of disk space and at least 15 GB of Bandwidth. Able to run a few cron jobs though cpanel. I know it is a lot to ask but below $5 if possible.
  5. R

php help

Hi, I have a form which takes two inputs, and runs main.php. Main.php copys a template file over to a new file named after one of the inputs. Now my problem is I need the two inputs to stay as variables in the new file. Now I have been up and down trying two different methods of doing this...
  6. R

Network Presentation

I was having a bit of trouble coming up with a topic that I could use so I figured maybe some of you would have an idea to help me out. I have to create a presentation for a networking lab class, most of the students are halfway knowledgable when it comes to networking so I didn't want a...
  7. R

Looking for help, gaming site.

I am currently a Xbox 360 owner. If you are new to the xbox scene, Xbox & it's next gen. brother have a online service called Live, which allows developers to easily add online Game lobby for thier games, as well as allowing xbox owners to easily play games online with other owners, download...
  8. R

Clan listing scripts

Just wondering if anyone knows of any clan listing scripts? Where a clan leader can start a clan and input info about the clan. Than users can search though the clans by details.
  9. R

Looking for a small account.

I have an idea that has been brewing in the back of my mind for some time. It is a forum based on gaming but has a different theme. I don't require much, just a small account to get started on. I would gladly join as a part of a network or host some links, banners. For more information you...
  10. R

Shared, Reseller, Dedicated options

Hello, Right now a partner of mine and I are looking for an inexpensive reseller account from a host that also has good dedicated servers. The reason for this is because we need to start out small (low budget) we will need to use a reseller account until funds are built up enough. Allowing...
  11. R

42U Locking Cabinets - 50MPBS ONLY $750!

Newport Technologies is pleased to annouce the additional availability of cabinets in our Los Angeles, CA location and the launch of our new expansion in Orlando, FL. With our new expansion and the additional availability of cabinets we're pleased to annouce the following offers. When signing...
  12. R

Premium Bandwidth Hosting - Colo, Dedicated, Reseller, and shared hosting

Newport Technologies is offering the following: Dedicated Servers: Dual xeon 2.8Ghz 2GB Ram 73GB SATA 10,000 RPM 2,000 GB Bandwidth Only $250/mo Order Now For a limited time, order 12 months of Colo and get the 13th month FREE. Colo: Full Cabinet 42U Locking Cabinet...
  13. R

Advertise with us

my online gaming group has decided that we can sell some ad space to appropriate groups upon the reopening of our website. Types of Advertising we are looking to pull: Web Hosting Game Servers Computer Products etc. The website is being custom designed and will hopefully be up within...
  14. R

Looking for Dedicated server.

This server is going to be used for a few games for a new community. We are looking for highend specs so the couple of servers are lag free, as well as possible further purchases in the future. Looking for at least: P4 3.2 HT or Higher (or AMD equiv.) 1 Gig or higher RAm 40+ Gig HD(Faster...
  15. R

Domain for sale.

I have a domain for sale. Expires in april 2006. mychathost.com , originally used for a free post to host , web hosting service. There is no site with this just the domain. Asking for 4 Dollars via paypal. PM me via forums, AIM:xch3st3rx or msn: rivacom@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
  16. R

Looking to make use of a Domain

I currently own two domains www.mych.us and www.mychathost.com, at first these were purchased for a Post for host themed site, lack of funds and rise of these kind of sites turned us into a different direction. We then developed few other kinds of sites hoping to bring attention to it with no...
  17. R

low-cost Reseller Hosting

Viperhost has just opened it's doors and is now accepting orders for Resellers. Plan VH-3800: Disk Space: 3.8 GB Data Transfer: 58GB GB Domains: 20 Price: $6.95/mo Plan VH-7800: Disk Space: 7.8 GB Data Transfer: 82 GB Domains: Unlimited Price: $9.95/mo Plan VH-12000: Disk...
  18. R

Php Directory site.

Php Directory script. I am looking for a link/site directory script that allows -Site submissions and approval. -User comments and ratings. -Mulitple categories -Custom Information/data fields -Advanced Search features(be able to search to fields rather than the categories ex: if I had a...
  19. R

Looking for WebDesigners wanting to produce a Portfolio.

I am trying to start a project and I am currently looking for Web Designer/coder. This is open to people just starting out and wanting to develop a portfolio for themselves. This would envolve making a few sites that would go into your portfolio as well as eventually maybe make some money...
  20. R

Web Hosting Request.

Not sure if anyone can custom this. I am hopefully trying to start a gaming community. I am going to have a forum with I am guessing many users, posts etc. I will have Real time stats scripts for game servers, Detailed stats, and maybe small downloads. I am looking for something with...
Back