• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

500MB host needed

Okay I need a host for a backup and mirror of my site. My needs are not too large, but I'd really like them honored. Here's what I need: FTP SSL 500MB HD 3-5GB B/W MySQL Databases PHP, .htaccess * No ads and ability to place adsense on my pages * I also do not want to use nameservers...
  2. B

Looking for shared host with SSH access

Right you are As learned from experience, it really is a very big risk to give away SSH access for free. See, people can just read your configuration files containing your passwords for your databases. Or many other files containing passwords.. most likely config files because system ones are...
  3. B

Need People to Preorder Packages

Hello. We are currently obtaining funds to purchase our new server. We would like to request that you pre-order our plans before-hand so that we may already be gaining a current stream of income. If for any reason we do not get the new server, we will refund all payments. Here are our plans...
  4. B

Preorder BlueFusionX Plans Now!

Hello. We are currently obtaining funds to purchase our new server. We would like to request that you pre-order our plans before-hand so that we may already be gaining a current stream of income. If for any reason we do not get the new server, we will refund all payments. Here are our plans...
  5. B

BlueFusionX Networks

ahem: Plus, if that wasn't enough, we add * 25% * more space when you run out, same with bandwidth. So basically, you are getting an UNMETERED account.
  6. B

Wanted: Dedicated Server

yes i have msn. click the little person under the posts
  7. B

what do you have in mind?
  8. B

Do you know any more?
  9. B

need very cheap webhosting

I can do what your asking for for 9.00 a year. I can give you 75 mb of space, 700 mb of bandwidth, adomain, unlimited everything else.
  10. B

Host needed; tight budget.

We can give you: 500 mb of space 3 GB of bw unlimited addon and parked domains unlimited mysql, pgsql, mail, and ftp unlimited subdomains For 1.95 a mo. (custom plan) You can pay me in either e-gold or paypal. PM me if interested.
  11. B

Yes, that would be okay.
  12. B

BlueFusionX Networks

If you are still looking.... We offer this: 50 mb of space (no posting required - exclusively for FreeWebSpace.Net members) 500 mb of bandwidth cPanel + Fantastico + RV Skin (Latest version) Unlimited Mail, FTP, Subdomains, SQL * Subdomain or Domain Tons more. Plus, if that wasn't...
  13. B

Okay, I first ask that you please be leniant with me. I would like the first 3 months to be free, as I need to get my host setup on the server before I can begin making proffit, plus I need to get my adsense earnings. Here's what I need: 80-160 GB 512-1000 mb of RAM At least 200 GB of...
  14. B

Can anyone out there fit one more account on there servers?

If you are still looking.... We offer this: 50 mb of space (no posting required - exclusively for FreeWebSpace.Net members) 500 mb of bandwidth cPanel + Fantastico + RV Skin (Latest version) Unlimited Mail, FTP, Subdomains, SQL * Subdomain or Domain Tons more. Plus, if that wasn't...
  15. B

Free 5 GB Reseller for a web design

I emailed you at your gmail address.
  16. B

Cheap Reseller Needed ( will pay )

cdjohn, I am very interested in your plan. Altough, as stated, I will need the first month free. The reason being is 1) My last reseller went offline, I ned a new one fast, but he didn't refund my money. 2) I would like to try out first. If you can provide me with this, then I will surley go...
  17. B

Need small hosting for php script

nice space.... anyways, we can upgrade the account if you need more space later ( only if needed ) and I can make an exception to the forum posting. But that host doesn't have RV Skin, or unlimited everything else.
  18. B

Looking for a freewebhosting desesperately

We can help you! 50 mb of Space (by posting in our forums) OR 25 mb of space, without having to post in our forums 2 GB of BW cPanel + RV Skin + Fantastico Unlimited MySQL/PgSQL/FTP/Mail Visit http://www.bluefusionx.com/forums Contact sales at bluefusionx.com
  19. B

Visit http://www.bluefusionx.com/forums
  20. B

Well, I can give you 50 mb if you post in our forums, and get 150 BlueCash , or you can get the free 1 plan with 25 mb. I can also give you 2 Gb of bw, along with unlimited FTP/MySQL/PgSQL/POP plus cPanel w/ RVSkin w/ Fantastico.
Back