• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need very cheap webhosting

no no

SMterminator said:
A domain name is like $9 per year and hosting really cheap is $1.50 a month
i cant take this plan coz Dollar is very expensive in nepal..... i am a simple student i have no earning means i need to spent money from my pocket money and 1$= Rs.78 in nepal so i am in search if very very cheap hosting.

hi neeraz,

$6 per yeah hosting wont fetch you a lot... remember you get what you pay for :)

i understand your situation.... i think you woud be better off finding hosting services in your own country....

I would have to agree. Look in the free web hosting forums. Also you will not be able to get a domain name for that little. It costs about 9 dollars to registar. I think yahoo has a special for 5 dollars a year for a domain, but as for the hosting your best bet is free hosting. Also if your budget is that small you might want to go with a free sub domain from a free web provider.

well

once i had find a webhosting with the feature i posted here........i forgot the url so i posted here....i actually dont need hosting only domain will work :).

I can do what your asking for for 9.00 a year. I can give you 75 mb of space, 700 mb of bandwidth, adomain, unlimited everything else.

host-way give it for about that
and I'll host you if you like, how much space do you need?
I'll give it free for up to 200Mb

Back