• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Needed: 20gig space, 300gig b/w

If you are looking for a reseller account then I can offer this for $35/month. It will have cpanel/whm - located at theplanet. There are less than 10 domains on the server with avg load of 0.20. I own the server and can provide support via email or messenger. Two of these accounts are...
  2. T

Needed: 750GB+ Transfer for high traffic video blog

Hi Caspian, I can offer you $70 for - 1000gig of bandwidth (BGP blend of top BW by MCI and Above.net, no Cogent) - 25gig of space. - Plesk reloaded v7.1.3 controller - Unlimited emails, mysqls...etc - 99.5% uptime. - PHP 4.3.9 - Mysql 4.0.x - Urchin stats! There will be less...
  3. T

looking for a free forum host.

off-topic- You remind me of our Canadian PM Paul Martin who "apparently can't afford a new pair of shoes" because he just bought off a mutl-billion dollar oil coporation. :P
  4. T

Any one use empireserver.com ??

The owner is a grade 10 high school kid from around my area. [switched the sentence around]
  5. T

help with asp

could anyone tell me why my counter isn't working <html> <body> <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="login.asp"> UserName-----><INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME=user size="20"><BR> Password-----><INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME=pw size="20"><BR><BR> <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME=sumit value="Login"> </FORM>...
  6. T

SEX!!! ;) Wink, hubbahubba, mrow...

A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door.The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "It is three o'clock in the morning!" He slams the...
  7. T

Totally Ad Free 100mb

i haven't...:(
  8. T

Totally Ad Free 100mb

count me in tihp@themail.com
  9. T

:(

i need help registering too
  10. T

The best free host!!!

can someone help me with the answers?
  11. T

15 Free Hosting Accounts

holy crap..that was fast...i'm waiting for the email :p
  12. T

15 Free Hosting Accounts

i want one too I signed up under the username tihp but do i have to have my own domain?
  13. T

Need help with domain hosting from HOST-ING.com

Ok...I signed up for the free domain hosting...got their email for the password and stuff....but i can't seem to find their dns server ..
  14. T

I need help with ZoneEdit (problem *.com.kg)

changin the nameserver isn't the problem....i can change it from domain.kg but i can't still freaking add my domain, *.com.kg to zoneedit...im still gettin that error :cry2:
  15. T

I need help with ZoneEdit (problem *.com.kg)

Whenever I add a domain , like tuananh.com.kg I alwaysget -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Permission Denied You are not currently entitled to edit this domain name. Your request has been forwarded to the administrator of 'planetpham.com.kg'...
  16. T

2 F2S Accounts

This is silly...but... my f2s webpage is on http://www.narf.f2s.com , how would i check what server im in? ping or something? EDIT: nm...i got it...thanx anyway...im in server 45...is that good or bad?
  17. T

I need a host that....

CGI enabled directory About 10megs of space or more Perl 5.005 CGI.pm v2.4+ (???) (guess i don't need it!) Ads...don't really care..but no ads would be nice! Thanks in advance
Back