• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Craig

Dead or Alive?

Any of the old-timers still ticking?
  2. Craig

Obama G20 Visit

Ok lol, from the US to the UK: Plane - He lands with an entourage of 500 - including 200 secret service staff and a medical team carrying pints of his own blood type. From Stansted the president will be flown to the US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park, London. He arrives there in a...
  3. Craig

RSS to HTML

Hi Guys Is there any good software (free or paid) that will convert a RSS feed into HTML to put onto your website? Cheers
  4. Craig

virtual terminals?

Ello, ok, im a bit outdated on my payment processors, whats the best around with a virtual terminal apart from paypal? Cheers
  5. Craig

Colin?

What does Colin go by the name of these days?
  6. Craig

pbpbb3 integration

Anyone good with pbpbb3 integrations? 24 hour turnaround, let me know your prices. Ta
  7. Craig

£1 Servers

Hehe http://www.webfusion.co.uk/dedicatedservers/?_$ja=tsid:8612 Not bad, 2 months @ a quid!
  8. Craig

Remote desktop P2

Ok, can I connect from a vista OS to XP home?, its not letting me but will I need a dedicated IP or should my shared IP do fine?, cant believe am asking this & am a ISP.......I feel ashamed lol....Colin/Decker HELP ME hehe xx.
  9. Craig

Who are you.....!!!!

Describe yourself in 3 word.....
  10. Craig

Powers!!!! yea baby

If you could have 1 power what would you have and why? Craig would have invisibility then he could terrorize Colin.....:lol: n checkout Jan in the nude!!!.
  11. Craig

Happy Easter

Weres my eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at least expecting ''Decker'' to supply me an egg!!!!!!!!.............not happy at all. HAPPY EASTER but watch out for the bunny, hes worse than Santa :wave:.
  12. Craig

What a cow!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/p3Uos2fzIJ0 :eek2:. Never trust a woman with your money! :lol:.
  13. Craig

Am I a freak?

I've just spent the last 2 hours cleaning my home top to bottom. Some say its a woman's job but I prefer to do all the cleaning, does that make me a freak or someone that respects there woman?.
  14. Craig

Post your computer desk

What you rolling with? Workstation pics plz, doesn't matter if its messy, what you rolling with :ninja:. My home layout, excuse the mess
  15. Craig

remote desktop

My home pc runs xp home so no r/desktop, are their any programs that can run r/desktop on xp home?.
  16. Craig

1&1

=2 Night
  17. Craig

Help me

So I've been put on this diet, need to lose a couple of pounds, meet my dinner which nearly made me sick :cry2:: Then: I cant eat another batch of this sh1t & shes got a full pan in the kitchen & If I don't obey she'll give me a slap :ninja:. HELP
  18. Craig

Image Is Everything - Get A Virtual UK Office Address | JUST £14.99 PCM

UKEasily responds to your business needs by giving you flexible office solutions, at an affordable price. From the provision of a hot desk through to a full, serviced office solution, we take care of your workspace needs - allowing you to concentrate on running your business. From Start-Up's to...
  19. Craig

Its snowing

Just woke up & its snowing YAY!!!. Up yours Canada pirate2
  20. Craig

Cowboy workers

Ok, so I just had some new trees planted & look at the mess they left, just spoke to the manager & hes giving me a load of sh1t. I don't mind some dirt but they should clean up after them, means I got to piss arse about now with the jet wash! :devious2:.
Back