• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Need Reseller or umm Dedicated server with reseller options..

Naw i havent concidered the set up. But if its reasonable, i can pay for it. No problem. Let me know the info on this server for $80 bucks you PM'd me about, Decker. ^_^ Also one note, like i said before, this is for a few months. Sooner or later this one server wont be able to keep up with...
  2. G

Ok i have raised my $$ limit to 80 monthly. Server must come with Cpanel or something i can manage hostees, bw, disk space, etc. Basicly i only know of Cpanel. Since i have that one two of my other sites. I was going to sign up with managed.com but they are lame. They wont give me help on...
  3. G

I never heard of Levi1.. I want a reliable host thats well known. Because if this web hosting project does well. We could make this a second income or a full time job. Plus levi1 doesn't look very professional, look at those prices.. "180 GB / 1800 GB - $69.00" Something is really wrong with...
  4. G

ok me and a friend want to start an online business of obviously web hosting. Now we are dedicating near $800 in to this project. Which would obviously use for the "trial" perioud. We want to see how things go first before we go all out on this project. We are looking for our own server, or a...
  5. G

Need a dedicated server or umm something like it..

already got deals with respectable hosts for the price range i wanted.. And like i said its only a download server for my mirror downloads. So Cpanel isn't required.
  6. G

Need a dedicated server or umm something like it..

I need a dedicated server or private whatever blah blah.. I'm looking for a price range of around what managed.com offers. So here's the details Minimum space: 30 Gbs (the more the better) Bandwidth Required: Atleast 1 Terabyte. Scripts needed: Only Anti Leech. I dont need any other fancy...
  7. G

cheap reseller needed

They are extremely unreliable. Go with someone else.
  8. G

Need 20 gigs space, 400 gigs bandwidth for less then $40/month

get your own dedicated server for around 50-60 bucks a month. And it won't be 400 gbs bw... Most dedicated servers have around 1000 GB (1 terabyte) of monthly Bandwidth. check out managed.com servermatrix (.com or .net lol forgot too lazy to type in browser)
  9. G

Reseller plan?

Ok i got this offer so far. And this one is by far the best, and i think i'll probably sign up within 5 days if i cant find a better deal.. For $7.50 a month 2 Gbs space 55 Gbs Bw And ofcourse all the reseller tools which is offered by every host. Can anyone offer me this? I am...
  10. G

cheap reseller needed

hmm i just noticed something.. JC-host.com and JB-Hoster are the same person. Otherwise why would JB-hoster reply to the questions asked to Jc-host? And Jc-host... terrible experience with there hosting. And now that i know this info i will not be signing up for JB-hoster. Which i thought was...
  11. G

Reseller plan?

Yeah i'm just going for a max of $10 a month until i understand everything, and can host some sites for free while i learn etc. And once i get enough experience, i'm going to offer pay hosting. And buy upgrades. ^_^
  12. G

Reseller plan?

Ok, here's the deal. I been going around ebay, and theres tons of reseller plans for very nice prices. But well.. i want to check things out a bit more on different sites and so on before i dedicate my self to a company.. Very concious buyer lol I am looking for a Reseller deal for a max of...
  13. G

CPM Banners on a Forum ?

Well for the following: 1. CPM rate is always great 2. Always on time payments. (never been late) 3. Never had any problems with them. Like having to contact them for errors on ads, etc. 4. They have great support staff. If you have any type of question, they seem to answer within a few...
  14. G

CPM Banners on a Forum ?

I have used Budsinc.com for the last 10 months. The best sponsor i've ever had. Can't really ask for more. ^_^
  15. G

NEED: Disk Space: at least 120 MB Data Transfer: 100 GB

I sent an email to the sales Department of JB-Hoster 2 days ago. Nothing yet.
  16. G

NEED: Disk Space: at least 120 MB Data Transfer: 100 GB

Are you JC-Host.com? Or Affiliated with them?
  17. G

looking for resseller.....

I dont get this.. 1. They give you Free disk space/bw/etc? 2. People sign up through you, but are really signing up to them? 3. You get paid 100% of the hosting account you hosts? or part of it? How is this done? I don't understand this..
  18. G

Anyone offering a plan similar to this?

You're 100% right. This host turned out to be a big fake. And made me waste 10 days.
  19. G

Wow my english must be bad. Because i clearly asked for NO comments. Just offers. Guess people are not bright enough to know the difference eh CareBear?
  20. G

My friend has been using JC-host for about 6 months, since namek.co.uk. And i got my hosting already from them. I got exactly 20 Gbs and 500 Gbs Bandwidth. It's not really unmetered he says, there is a limit. The limit is 300 Gbs max. But i paid a bit more to get the extra 200 Gbs. And i...
Back