• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. the elf

AIM or MSN??

What do you use and why?
  2. the elf

acidmist.com? Real or scam?

Has anyone here gotten a free .com with http://acidmist.com/?? Or, are they just a scam? Hmm, from the numbers, you need 150 visits (not hits) a day. 150 x 30 = 4500 @ $5 CPM = about $20/month. Now, I'm not sure if you are required to keep the banner, but if you must, that's $20/month x 12 =...
  3. the elf

Web Hosting

Our SO-HO Package includes, 50 MB Disk Space 2 GB Data Transfer Perl 5.6.0 PHP 4.1.2 Python 1.5.2 Server Side Includes Daily Webalizer Stats Raw Server Logs (access & error) 3 MySQL Databases w/ phpMyAdmin .htaccess & Protected Directories 1 FTP Account 5 Sub Domains Unlimited...
  4. the elf

Compile PHP?

Hello, I’m looking for a tool that will allow me to “compile” PHP scripts so people can’t change the source. The tool must be able to compile the PHP scripts, or have an option at least, that will allow me to choose if I want the “compiled binary” to run via the web server or from the shell...
  5. the elf

Lite Web Hosting

Our Lite Package includes, 75 MB Disk Space 2 GB Data Transfer Perl 5.6.0 PHP 4.1.2 Python 1.5.2 Server Side Includes Daily Webalizer Stats Raw Server Logs (access & error) 5 MySQL Databases w/ phpMyAdmin .htaccess & Protected Directories 5 FTP Accounts 8 Sub Domains Unlimited...
  6. the elf

SO-HO Web Hosting

Our SO-HO Package includes, 50 MB Disk Space 2 GB Data Transfer CGI/PHP/SSI Server Stats & Raw Server Logs (access & error) 3 MySQL Databases w/ phpMyAdmin .htaccess & Protected Directories 1 FTP Account 5 Sub Domains Unlimited POP3 Accounts Unlimited Aliases/Forwards Daily Backups...
  7. the elf

Ban warez supporters?

Hello, Over the last few days I’ve seen a few “warez supporters” that, well.. support warez. I’ve only been here for about a month, so the rules are kind of new to me, but if the mods delete posts that include links to warez, why not ban users with no warning(s) that support warez?? Do you...
  8. the elf

15 FREE Accounts over 3 Days ending July 19th 2002 at 8:00 PM PST

15 FREE Accounts over 3 Days ending July 19th 2002 at 8:00 PM PST I have 15 free accounts to give away over the next 3 days (5 per day to be fair). These accounts will be awarded to persons we approve for hosting. Not everyone that applies will be awarded an account, sorry. Sub Domain...
  9. the elf

Deleted posts? (mod/admin only)

This question is for the mods/admins of this site, so if your not a mod/admin DON’T REPLY!! I’m just wondering why you guys delete posts rather then just closing them. If a person is stupid enough to post a bad message or a crazy offer, why not let everyone see it and maybe avoid them? The...
  10. the elf

5 Accounts @ $6.50/month CAD - $4.30 USD

I have 5 of the below accounts for only $6.50 CAD (about $4.30 USD) per month! 100 MB Disk Space 1 GB Data Transfer CGI & PHP Daily Stats & Raw Server Logs (access & error) .htaccess & SSI 1 FTP Account 5 Sub Domains Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts Unlimited Aliases/Forwards Daily...
  11. the elf

15 **FREE** Hosting Accounts

Back