• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Australia compared to America

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
What are the differences, APART from population and everything like that.

-At first I thought we spoke differently (like we say AP-L and you say AP-EL and so on) except ALL of the hollywood movies Ive seen (a LOT) we speak exactly the same...
-I heard you guys have scorpions not only in the desert?! Cool :p
-You dont have kangaroos? Well you probabaly do, but thats the same with us. o_O; Ive only seen very few wild kangaroos. And Ive seen ONE echidna in the wild. Wierd lil things.

And??! Dont get me wrong, Im not AGAINST america... I'd probabaly go over there for a holiday if it was so similar to australia... maybe Ill go to Italy... or Japan.

There's a lot of kangaroos in Australia, more than 50 million to be exact. I know lotsa people who goes there just to see kangaroos, koala and Steve Irwin:)

50 million Kangaroos? :whatthe: that's higher than the people population. The only ones I have seen are in wildlife parks :eek: (kangaroos that is :p)

Differences... well let's see...

We have more people than kangaroos.
We don't wrestle crocodiles.
We don't use the metric system, nor do we use Celcius.

Oh, wait. Here's a good one:

We drive on the right side of teh road.

Originally posted by TRUNKS

And??! Dont get me wrong, Im not AGAINST america... I'd probabaly go over there for a holiday if it was so similar to australia...

Um - isn't the point of going overseas to experience something completely different to your home country? :confused2

Originally posted by Blank Verse
don't invest your money on solar powered flashlights...it's gonna be a bad year.

Do you predict lotery numbers, too :confused:

Originally posted by Bruce
Differences... well let's see...

1. We have more people than kangaroos.
2. We don't wrestle crocodiles.
3. We don't use the metric system, nor do we use Celcius.

Oh, wait. Here's a good one:

4. We drive on the right side of teh road.

1. If we seriously have more kangaroos then people, they all must stay away from the parts of Australia I roam. :p
2. You mean, you dont have one certain individual called Steve Irwin who wrestles crocodiles.
3. My cat's breath smells like cat food.
4. No, WE drive on the right side of the road! :p

Back