• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

browsers

ArchDeviL

i just wana know what browsers you are using.

i recently downloaded mozilla and mozilla firebird and i'm really impressed with the results.

i'm never going to go back to internet explorer and netscape... i'll burn in hell for using those.

IE.

Mozilla is the slowest browser that I've ever used.

Edit: Just downloaded Mozilla Firebird, and it's still consuming 100% of my resources when I scroll up and down. It's odd...my computer is decently equipped with RAM, and this doesn't happen with other browsers like IE or Opera.

Last edited:
Originally posted by conkermaniac

Edit: Just downloaded Mozilla Firebird, and it's still consuming 100% of my resources when I scroll up and down.
IE does that for me.

You just have to give the browser some time to adapt to your PC. After using Firebird for a couple of weeks, it loaded up faster than IE. Any browser is going to use more RAM than IE though, because most of IE's components are built into the core of Windows.

Originally posted by Bruce
IE does that for me.

You just have to give the browser some time to adapt to your PC. After using Firebird for a couple of weeks, it loaded up faster than IE. Any browser is going to use more RAM than IE though, because most of IE's components are built into the core of Windows.
Thanks for the info, Bruce. :)

Mozilla Firebird. First time I heard about it, I downloaded it and noticed immediately that it went pretty faster than I.E and definitely faster than Netscape. It has nice features too.

pontiac firebird, mozilla firebird, bah. they're all pretty cool firebirds.

Originally posted by ArchDeviL
i uninstalled IE. its taking up 2 mb of my hard disk. stupid program...
how do you uninstall ie? i thought it was part of the OS? or are you using win 95?

IE 6.0

Couldn't get used to mozilla, i had to click out of the form box to get scrolling to work, plus form box looks ugly.

Back