• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Canadian, Eh?

Wow!
Gonzo, I haven't seen you post much since the old, threaded forums.

Or have I just been looking at the wrong place?

"meow" comes from the name of the file I had just downloaded when I registered. The bgsound from bonsaikittens...I didn't think I would post much :eek: so I didn't care. Then I came to like he name.

All my avatars are anti-avatars except the flags. But I do like the birdie even if I hardly know the comic he's in. Nevertheless he's an anti-avatar. :)

Im from Canada, Just outside of Toronto, right near the nuclear power plant.. that, I believe is why I have 3 and a half nipples! no kidding!

I live downtown Toronto. Near the CN Tower...

only two nipples.. :jaguar2: :jaguar2:

I live in Ingleside, Ontario (south of Ottawa, west of Montreal).

Up until Sept 1, I lived in Toronto, very close to roblev (Etobicoke, worked at the Woodbine Center)

But I've lived many places in Canada....none worse than the aptly monikered "Hogtown", however....

Originally posted by Coolin
How the hell do you get half a nipple?

Its half developed.. its something you need to see to understand, and I have no plans on taking pictures of my nipples, unless my wife wants them for some strange reason :p

Back