• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic VPS Experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Hello...

I was just wondering if anyone has any reviews or anything to offer about Crissic's VPSs

?

sent you a PM, Since I dont really have a issue with the company and dont feel like flamming it.

Last edited:
Why don't you want make a search on the WHT. I believe that forum knows everything about each company ;)
In my personal opinion all or most of the WHT members are ----heads who are just out to destroy companys better then theirs...

So i tend to stay away from WHT

In my personal opinion all or most of the WHT members are ----heads who are just out to destroy companys better then theirs...

So i tend to stay away from WHT

That's a very hasty generalization there. Just because there's 1 idiot who's crossed you at WHT doesn't mean that they are all idiots. Some of them really know their stuff, way better than most people do.

That's a very hasty generalization there. Just because there's 1 idiot who's crossed you at WHT doesn't mean that they are all idiots. Some of them really know their stuff, way better than most people do.
You may be right...

But i float around WHT every now and then and most of the time i see -----ing and moaning for no reason against a company who hasnt done anything wrong. I have seen someone ----- over 5 minutes of downtime... wtf

I personally hate WHT moreso than the members there who are assholic...

Sorry

If you are looking for reviews about Crissic in general here are some links, and regardless of how you feel about the source, take some time to read these threads; not everybody is an -------. If you aren't looking for reviews then please disregard everything below this point.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=696169&highlight=crissic
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=709159&highlight=crissic
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=711611&highlight=crissic

That's just a few you get with a quick search at WHT.

Hope that helps.

I love the fact Tang aim's at ALL bad reviews, yet leaves out the good ones.

Crissic's VPS's are top quality, and I'm not saying this because I work for them. I'm saying this from a personal view. My VPS I have with them is fast and very reliable, and anything bad posted above should be ignored...

Adam.

THank you Tang for giving me the opportunity to explain that.

If you carefully read the above threads; you will notice that every single one was resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. I would also like to note that the domain issue; the client is now back offering VPS under Crissic Solutions.

Just to note, again; If you read the threads, about 99% of it is B.S. -- mostly people such as Pat H flaming my business due to my age.

Age isn't everything; and they find me as a threat to "their industry" as they stated many times before -- Got news for them; it isn't THEIR industry, it is OUR industry and I am here to stay.

Edit: That VERY first link is regarding brute force attempts on our network we had been in. If you need me to get Jeff from Atjeu to back me up then I can give you his phone number

Last edited:
I did a search. If there were the happy reviews within the first 3 pages of WHT I would have linked.

He wanted reviews..those were what I can find. I really don't have anything against the company. I'm not here to start anything so both of you kids need to calm down and chill out. No need to get so defensive.

BUT Adam, it is highly unprofessional to tell people to ignore the opinions and reviews of other previous customer and take your word, an employee of the firm, instead. Now I'm not saying that you are biased, but look at it from a 3rd person point of view.

And Skylar, again you brought this up, you said that it is 99% BS...if you read the threads I do believe you will see a repeating pattern of:

1) You saying the OP of the thread is BS
2) After some proof from the OP proving that in fact what they have said was not BS and you had just simply lied
3) You quiet out for a bit.
4) Come back after some silence to admit that you are wrong and try to make amends.

Now, I do agree that in most cases you did manage to end the thread...but really it shouldn't have taken that long or a thread in a public forum to resolve the issues. And each time you only resolve the problem and back down because you have no other choice.

Like I said, I'm not here to start a war. I simply gave a quick search in WHT and the rest was up to you guys.

Last edited:
I did a search. If there were the happy reviews within the first 3 pages of WHT I would have linked.

He wanted reviews..those were what I can find. I really don't have anything against the company. I'm not here to start anything so both of you kids need to calm down and chill out. No need to get so defensive.

Well I can't just let it drop there; incase other people view the thread :p

Besides, CnR took the responsibility to PM the same links a few days ago, IF I am not mistaken :p

Besides, CnR took the responsibility to PM the same links a few days ago, IF I am not mistaken :p

Well the thread is there so people can read it and form their own opinions for better or for worse. If they don't take the time to read the thread, that's really not your problem then.

And if you notice, in my post I never said if the reviews were good or bad...it was just reviews.

Well the thread is there so people can read it and form their own opinions for better or for worse. If they don't take the time to read the thread, that's really not your problem then.

And if you notice, in my post I never said if the reviews were good or bad...it was just reviews.

You are right; the Domain thread went way too far; but in the end it was resolved, and I have learned an immense amount from that.

I took it to PM as I saw no point to make it public"er"
However,
The immaturity you showed in that thread was disgusting,
You need to realize that what you do on hosting forums has a impact on a hosting company.
I have nothing against anyone but I know what I read.

Last edited:
The immaturity you showed in that thread was disgusting

I agree and I am working on it. I have already re-evaluated the way I behave on forums such as that, and am working even more on it.

You need to realize that what you do on hosting forums has a impact on a hosting company.

That was clearly evident with the latest bouts of threads on WHT; and again I am working on improving that, amongst many other things.

It's a tough lesson to learn, but I would rather learn it now than later.

My apologies for the way that I acted; it was very immature and irresponsible for me to act that way. Day by day I am improving the way I act, work, and speak around and with others. I feel even worse because something so controversial ended up so huge on WHT; damaging my business.

I have a lot of work ahead of myself to improve the way I act to treat my customers, clients, faculty, and potential buyers with the respect and maturity they deserve.

I know I lost a lot of potential buyers who would benefit from my services; and would help improve my services; but what is done is done, all I can do is learn from it and move on.

Last edited:
Yup, best of luck in the future.

Though I think you still need to address the issue that your not legal to hold a contract...

Yup, best of luck in the future.

Though I think you still need to address the issue that your not legal to hold a contract...

You are wrong; the contracts are signed by the company, not by myself. Get some legal council before you start saying crap like that.

K but you say that you "own" the company right? To "own" a company you have to sign a contract with your state/province government..aka business license? So if you are not of legal age to sign THAT document..then nothing else really matters. And yes I know they don't ask for your age when you sign up for an LLC, but either way you are still under aged are you not?

Of course if your mom or dad created the LLC for you and simply hired you, then I think you should be fine? I'm not sure how old you are but I assume you are old enough to have a part time job?

I'm not coming down on you..just one of those things that might matter when ---- hits the fan. It is best for both parties.

And besides, maybe you can clear this up once and for all? I mean prove to the world that what you are doing is 100% legit and legal. Because really, I have nothing against you but when you try to run a legit business it's actually gotta be legit.

Last edited:
K but you say that you "own" the company right? To "own" a company you have to sign a contract with your state/province government..aka business license? So if you are not of legal age to sign THAT document..then nothing else really matters. And yes I know they don't ask for your age when you sign up for an LLC, but either way you are still under aged are you not?

Of course if your mom or dad created the LLC for you and simply hired you, then I think you should be fine? I'm not sure how old you are but I assume you are old enough to have a part time job?

I'm not coming down on you..just one of those things that might matter when ---- hits the fan. It is best for both parties.

And besides, maybe you can clear this up once and for all? I mean prove to the world that what you are doing is 100% legit and legal. Because really, I have nothing against you but when you try to run a legit business it's actually gotta be legit.

My state allowed me to sign the contract; they knew my age when I signed up and multiple people stated that in the state of Washington state, the age does not matter.

I have the certificate on my wall to prove it.

My mother is on the LLC as a member/manager with only a 1% stake in it; and the license is in my name.

My business is legit and legal; no matter what others may think, because in the end my state says otherwise than what people on WHT or FWS *believe is legal*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back