• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic VPS Experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Well I do believe you are correct. I think under Washington law, you are only of contractual age when you reach 18; however, people can decide to enter a contract with you if they believe you hold the capacity to up hold the contract. However, you (being not of contractual age) can opt out of certain contracts..lol, so really it is to your advantage as there's very little people can do if you don't hold your end of the bargain.

So, I guess you are fine. =)

Crissic's VPS's are top quality, and I'm not saying this because I work for them. I'm saying this from a personal view. My VPS I have with them is fast and very reliable, and anything bad posted above should be ignored...
yeah right.

Base on my experience in crissic.com, They have fast and reliable VPS provider and i never encounter downtime since i move to them.

Hey Skylar, your support has been offline for WEEKS! (I think just by that you can tell how my experience has been).

Could you please fix that issue? You ignore me in every single way you can. Through MSN, Kayako, FWS Private Messages, etc.

At one point I thought you were the perfect host, but now I think otherwise.

Why hasn't your support been online? I have one simple question that needs to be answered.

Hey Skylar, your support has been offline for WEEKS! (I think just by that you can tell how my experience has been).

Could you please fix that issue? You ignore me in every single way you can. Through MSN, Kayako, FWS Private Messages, etc.

At one point I thought you were the perfect host, but now I think otherwise.

Why hasn't your support been online? I have one simple question that needs to be answered.

Chris,
Our live SUPPORT has been offline,yes but our ticket system is always 24/7. LiveSupport is not covered under our 24/7 support policy.

Can't say im particularly impressed. Clearly making mistakes at a BASIC level (screwed up an OStemplate install?). Support isn't bad I guess, but only today I have had issues with ftp giving me a no disk space message (not my computer, client verified).

It's cheap, but you sure as hell get what you pay for.

Can't say im particularly impressed. Clearly making mistakes at a BASIC level (screwed up an OStemplate install?). Support isn't bad I guess, but only today I have had issues with ftp giving me a no disk space message (not my computer, client verified).

It's cheap, but you sure as hell get what you pay for.

Screwing up an OStemplate install? I have done of no such thing....

We've had this discussion: yes, yes you did. Decker says it and I 100% believe him.

The install was working normally when I delivered it; clearly Decker did something that broke it. We deliver a service and it was working; having somebody else meddle with the system files can cause it to break; and as we are semi-managed that is not covered under our support policy.

It is an automated process that has been done a few hundred times on our part; there is no way that we could have setup that wrong.

I have no idea why a lot of ppl had negative comment about crissic.

Learn Centos and lxadmin it will solve your most common problem.

Have a nice day

- Nanflexal

Well, I wish I could get a reply to my ticket but it seems that my.crissic.com is down, plus I have been waiting for days for an answer.

And it doesn't take much effort to look at your private messages either.

Last edited:
my.crissic.com works fine for me. Maybe you need to clear your cache?

Regarding other issues, I have never had and will never need services from crissic so can't comment on any of it.

my.crissic.com for me goes to "Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server"

Here's a screenie, http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/javakrypt/crissic-1.png :S
I also get this error message when viewing the SSL - I don't have an option to add a rule to allow it either.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to my.crissic.com.
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

-Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Hey,

How come you have two different stories about the helpdesk?

FWS:

Our live SUPPORT has been offline,yes but our ticket system is always 24/7. LiveSupport is not covered under our 24/7 support policy. (Posted Yesterday)

WHT:

Our live response has been offline, as well as ticket response times have been delayed slightly due to a MySQL issues; which we are still working on; and plan to have resolved earlier this afternoon. (Posted Yesterday)

my.crissic.com doesn't load at my end.

Last edited:
Rsmiley,

I would watch what you are saying, with no proof to back that statement up you stand yourself liable to a legal battle with Crissic due to public damages.

Granted i haven't been Skylars biggest fan, I belive he has handled *Most* issues brought up very proffesional, regardless of his age if he has knowledge in the industry it's no-one elses intrest to damage his reputation.

Its getting silly now, gradually getting worse with all the ageism ----!

Why cant everyone just figure it out. Age has nothing what so ever to do with someones ability to run a hosting company. If they have the mental capacity and the professional attitude to make it successful what difference does it make if they are 14 or 40?

I can however not comment on crissic's services but I have talked to Skylar on msn many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back